Votes: 0 0.0%

• 4+

• I AM a tattoo

• Total voters
I personaly think tattos are stupid as hell. i will never even consider getting one. they have become WAY too trendy these days anyways. i mean hsit every girl seems to have one at my school you know the little tribal design right above their ass. and they all seem to wear shorter shirts so when they sit down they can show off their cool tat!!! damn stupid college kids these days.

The only reason tattoos can be stupid are because of the way everyone gets the same kind of designs. I'm not gonna say which kinds in case anyone has them but...it's so boring when everyone follows the same style.
I think they can look really nice though, if you get it exactly right.

i don't care if i see it or not. the idea behind it is dumb to me. although i guess if you got it u might was well show it off.... :confuse2:

I DON"T :grumpy:

I agree with whoreable on this one. Tatoos are lame. When i got mine it was not the popular thing to do and my unexperienced friend did it with a sharpened guitar string and homemade motor making it extremely painful and bloody. Now i wish i had never done it. The human body is already a work of art.

Yeah well...it meant something at the time. Oh well, my next body will be beyond the reach of the scars of fallible human reason.

Actually, my GF has 3. I myself have yet to be that brave! Interestingly, she used to work for a bridal shop, where women would come an' try to find gowns that concealed their "art". (ha)

She has hers in EASILY concealable place that I won't mention here...........

ok, her ankles for two.......... :D

Back