Votes: 0 0.0%

• 4+

• I AM a tattoo

• Total voters
I love tattoos. :headbang:

And in my opinion, everyone's body is thier own and it's not up to me to judge anyone who pierces, does art or anything to themselves.

no tats here. they're not for me. met too many older people that have them and wished they never got them.

2 one is a celtic design i got off a zeppelin album mom bought for me as a belated b-day gift the other is an ankh with a pentacle in the middle and dmy best friend did that jsut before my vaca to NC as i guess a b-day gift for my 23rd.

PuterTutor said:
I have not recieved my Free Party Bag yet. *handonhip

I told you... Scanty Post...the worst postal service in the entire world. A letter will take about a year at least. First Class. Your party bag should reach you in about 2006. Which means that the banana won't be the only thing that's mouldy. :sick:

But, my mouse. What about the mouse? I already picked out a name for him, too.

:rofl2: very good. Well...it'll probbaly be dead. But that's okay cos you can bring it back to life with Scanty Resurrection Services.

Derek is on his way.

Thank you for using Scanty Resurrection Services.* :)

*scanty resurrection services is not responsible fatalities in the resurrection process, does not give refunds and operates within the laws of Botswana.[/siz]

whoreable said:
I personaly think tattos are stupid as hell. i will never even consider getting one. they have become WAY too trendy these days anyways. i mean hsit every girl seems to have one at my school you know the little tribal design right above their ass. and they all seem to wear shorter shirts so when they sit down they can show off their cool tat!!! damn stupid college kids these days.

they are sooooo sexy when they do that. cant be a woman with tats!!

I saw an old man with a nekkid lady on the inside of his arm. It looked funny cause she was as tall as his wrist to his elbow. AND HE WAS OLD!!!!

I want to get mine on my VERY lower back so you can't see it unless I show it.

Back