Votes: 0 0.0%

• 4+

• I AM a tattoo

• Total voters
Nixy said:
I saw an old man with a nekkid lady on the inside of his arm. It looked funny cause she was as tall as his wrist to his elbow. AND HE WAS OLD!!!!

I want to get mine on my VERY lower back so you can't see it unless I show it.
What do you want to get?

maybe a little sunflower

or a little star

or if I am not so against men and love by then maybe a littl eheart

Nixy said:
I saw an old man with a nekkid lady on the inside of his arm. It looked funny cause she was as tall as his wrist to his elbow. AND HE WAS OLD!!!!

I used to hang out with bikers and they all had tats of naked and half-naked women on them. One guy had two women on the insides of his arms and called them Heather and Leather. :laugh:

My Dad got a tattoo when he was in Vietnam, as many of the servicemen did. His was a parachute with wings (my Dad was in the 101st Airborne) with my Mom's name across it. It's gotten very faded over the years but I always thought it was cool. :)

if i got a tatto it would be a cow skull colored in with the texas state flag. OMG that would be so "texan" of me.

on a side note i saw a guy with that tatto. i almost busted out laughing. the only thing stopping me was the fact this guy was huge and would have kicked my arse.

No tattoo's here either.

I have actually been thinking (for the past few months) about getting one on the upper part of my back though. I've got the one I want picked out and everything. :headbang:

No tats on me. Although I really like the way they look, I'll never get one. I could never pick one that I would be happy with the rest of my life.

Anyone ever try henna tattoos?

Back