do you recycle?

Are recycling services available to you and if so, do you?

• I have recycling services and I use them.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • I have recycling services and I don't use them.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Recycling isn't an option and I could care less.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recycling isn't an option and I wish it were.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
alex said:
They had two chute doors on the front, one said "Kittens and Puppies" the other said "Cats and Large Dogs".
Pathetic... WTF?! Dropping unwanted pets down a fucking garbage chute?!

Can you imagine the trauma a cat would experience if you dropped it in there with a few large dogs? :disgust2:

That's what I'm thinking, kittens and puppies together would probably be ok, but cats and dogs? Mine get along ok, but not with others :eek:

Hey chcr, I used to work for Square D in Smyrna TN. Did you ever hear about those unwanted pet, drop off buildings they built in Smyrna? There was a big stink over those things. They had two chute doors on the front, one said "Kittens and Puppies" the other said "Cats and Large Dogs". It was built right next to the garbage drop-off site (Smyrna didn't have garbage pickup).
Yes, they just finally got rid of them last year. :blush:
I think they decided they were inhumane or something.

samcurry said:
How many of you have to pay for that priveledge to recycle?
Here in In. we get the honor of having to pay for trash pickup and recycling. and then the best part, we get to seperate it all for them. the guy never gets out of his truck.

sucks.

Hey, fury, it's the south. With apologies to the intelligent minority, many of the people who live down here couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the bottom.

yea our county is strange to say the least. we had our taxes increased to cover the recycling and then our monthly bill also went up for the same thing. But hey they were nice enough to give us the containers for it.
I got yelled at once because all i had to recycle was a huge cardboard box so i set it beside the regular trah only on the ground. They mailed me a nasty letter saying i had to drag the damn container down or they would continue to leave it there where i set it.

They put snappy little stickers on our recycle bins if they don't like something. And I used to pick up all the oranges and put them in a wheelbarrow out by the curb, but one week they decided they didn't want to dump Wilbur anymore....they wanted the oranges in bags....BOY were they nasty after they sat in Wilbur for a month.:(

5 orange trees and a grapefruit tree. Once I picked up all the fruit, then I went out 2 days later and picked it up again and counted.... 120 oranges/grapefruits. :eek6:

They're delicious...but even YOUR family couldn't eat 120 of them in 2 days :D

Wanna bet? I ate 3 oranges today, the kids can do better than me. Just curious though, do they even sell oranges in the Grocery stores around there?

You have to juice about 15 oranges to make one glass. It's a big fat pain in the ass....however, it's great entertainment-busy work for drunk partygoers. :D

Back