do you work out?

Do you work out

• Yes

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • For the first three weeks of every year.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I like potato chip flavored ice-cream

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i'm just curious, am I the only computer/workout junky here? If you don't care to share then don't. I never used to be, then last spring i just randomly picked up biking again, then climbing, then all sorts of things i wouldn't have expected, but not crabs :D

Dave

i stopped working out about 2 years ago. got bored with it.
my back feels better though..

unclehobart

I like to think I do ... but im injury prone and end up with more down time than up. I guess I could only be considered tone and burnt in lieu of any real volumetric size. ... I got nice legs though.

Jeslek

Banned
On average I walk to school and back home again twice each day... That is about an hour of fast walking. Other than that, I sometimes go to the gym with my friends, and other times I do cardio and that stuff in my room before I hit the shower.

I need to pick up climbing. :)

tommyj27

Not really Banned
unclehobart said:
but im injury prone and end up with more down time than up.
i've been nursing something funky going on with my calf for a month or so, i've been taking easy but keep screwing it up by running on it too soon. i'm just a slow learner.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
feel good
get rid of the fat, and hence look good
be healthy

are those not enough reasons?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I try to. Sometimes I just can't get motivated enough to do it on a regular basis. Maybe if someone would pay me each time I do it. I do good when it's for money :headbang:

Stop Laughing

I spent all day going up and down a ladder, it was like 6 hours on a stairmaster. At least I got paid for it. :D BTW, potato chip ice cream sounds awful, gimme Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough! :D

dan

i try to go to the gym, but probably only averaged a couple of times a week last year. this year i have resolved to go more often - once i get back to the town with the gym in it.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I said no, but not because I don't work out. It's because I work 12 hours a day, and my job requires quite a bit of physical activity.

Ardsgaine

I haven't worked out in about 10 months, but Jan was wanting us to start back today, so... I'll let you know if it happens. :eh: