Does size really matter?

women size matters...not!

all the skiiny waif thing versus the rubinesque?

I go with.....

the one with the brains and personality, nothing turns me off more than stupidity

Kawaii said:
I'm pretty big, 183 cm.. no idea what that is in feet. 6'3" or something, i dunno.
I have a lot of muscle and a pretty wide shoulders, so i usually end up buying L sized clothes.. plus, i like baggy t-shirts.
Tonks: Good choice. I prefer a small/medium C-cup myself.(On girls, not on me:lol2: )

183cm isn't over six feet...I'm 187cm myself, and that's just a hair under 6'1".

Does size matter? Hmmm
Breasts...I don't care what size they are, so long as she's lettin' me at them :)
Penis... being BIG isn't all it's cut out to be. Limiting in positions and ...umh...comfort levels.
Shoes... I wear size 13 shoes...tough to find in my size and expensive.
Clothes...I wear LG long in most...tough to find...certainly nothing off the rack (suits). I have to mix and match.
Gloves....look up the word "Arachnodigitalis" - spider-fingers, either gloves fit right width-wise but the fingers are too short, or the fingers fit and I'm floating in them. :p

Professur said:
We still love you anyways. Or at least we'd like to, if not for that damn restraining order.
awww.........come on

you can lift that restraining order
i'm not that wacky

Philly said:
i sense ur not being completely honest

the smilie says it all............

ummmm how to put this. ahh heres how. i prefer personality over looks. and my ex was 5'0 and 110 lbs. now if thats not considered tiny i dont knwo what is. oh and i always thought she was hot. but as i said personality i dont care about size.

freako104 said:
ummmm how to put this. ahh heres how. i prefer personality over looks. and my ex was 5'0 and 110 lbs. now if thats not considered tiny i dont knwo what is. oh and i always thought she was hot. but as i said personality i dont care about size.
i'm 5'0 ft and 115 lbs. i'm so fat ugh

unclehobart said:
My evil kid sister is 5'3 and weighs like 88 pounds... and she thinks shes fat.
holy shit

wow she's skinny

does she have an eating disorder?

i hope i dont sound rude........just wondering

MizzFizzTheBizz said:
...although if they know how to use it and have got a bit extra it can only be a bonus!

Unless the extra bit is growing off at a funny angle. That's just plain disgusting.

BeardofPants said:
It's width, not length. ;)

No it's GIRTH. Width just brings on cries of "Hey Mr Paddledick!" and "Wot, you been fucking letterboxes, mate?".

:)

MuFu.

P.S. That 5 1/2" survey result can't be right, no way. There must be loads of guys lying about it which'd make the actual average about 4". BS.

Back