Don't upset it, it'll attack...

I do not need a bunny, since I just happen to have a great personality (you, in the back, stop coughing! :p), I only said it would increase my chances :)

...and they're so damn cute.

Oh wait, our dog is allergic to bunnies and other animals. A hunter who's allergic to it's pray, can you imagine that? Anyways, probably going to get me some desert rats (those even cuter little creatures) when our dog is gone... although I hope he stays for a while...

He IS so damn cute :)

But not if he's on a mission
07.gif

Shadowfax said:
But not if he's on a mission

...you'd better be aware, I saw your bunny heading towards the Top Secret Navy Seal Bunny Headquarters™ a few minutes ago
31.gif

(yes, I have absolutely nothing to do)

Attachment(s):

headquarters.jpg, 77.55kb

213_1031774725.jpg

A friend of mine used to have a bunny ... she's a phreako pet-owner though, and wanted to give the bunny juice instead of water and left the night light on for the bunny, and played soft classical music for it :retard:

The bunny even had his own blowdryer.

Not that I know anything about bunnies, but I convinced her not to feed it juice.

:lol: @ sammybaby

did I ever tell you guys about the time my sister's boss gave her two frozen dressed rabbits? He gave it to her on a Friday afternoon, last work day of the week, and she put it in her trunk in her cooler. They went out drinking that night then the weekend came .. Monday was a holiday. On Tuesday when she went back to work, he asked my sister if she made the rabbit.

She forgot all about it in the trunk of her car.

Needless to say, she had use a couple of bottles of febreeze in the trunk and air it out for over a week :D

kuulani said:
A friend of mine used to have a bunny ... she's a phreako pet-owner though, and wanted to give the bunny juice instead of water and left the night light on for the bunny, and played soft classical music for it :retard:

Not that I know anything about bunnies, but I convinced her not to feed it juice.

That's sick. This one sneaks through the jungle in a hostile environment, and still manages to survive. No juice, no music.

kuulani said:

OMG, who was that? Yuki?

she's the only one of us I can see owning a bunny :D

nalani said:
:lol: @ sammybaby

did I ever tell you guys about the time my sister's boss gave her two frozen dressed rabbits? He gave it to her on a Friday afternoon, last work day of the week, and she put it in her trunk in her cooler. They went out drinking that night then the weekend came .. Monday was a holiday. On Tuesday when she went back to work, he asked my sister if she made the rabbit.

She forgot all about it in the trunk of her car.

Needless to say, she had use a couple of bottles of febreeze in the trunk and air it out for over a week :D

Eeeeew ... I remember that smell ... not good.

OMG, I have issues!

When I was small, my cousins and I had 6 rabbits that we used to keep at my grandparents house. *fighting the tears* Then one day at a family gathering, the gate was open to the cage and our parents said that we had left the cage open (Liars!) and that the bunnies ran away. Then after our very filling lunch...Gramps asked us how our bunnies tasted!!!! :( That was pretty traumatizing for a 7-year old.

That's what happens when we are so practical and raise animals to eat.

My aunty named her cows and was trauma-ed when my uncle slaughtered them. At least the kids know that the pigs on our lot is for dinner one day :D

Ok, I have many things to say about this thread which made me laugh out loud more than once.

#1) The bunnie is not stoned he is sad. He looks sad on all the pics of him I saw (although Shadowfax insists he's not)

#2) Shadowfax: How could the bunnie see this thread if he is too mean for you to pick up and take to your room for me to see him on the webcam?
31.gif

#3) Leslie: My dad almost killed my aunt's rabbit when it ate through his leather coat! Tell hubbie that atleast cords can be replaced fairly cheap and he should let you get more rabbits.

#4) Shadowfax does NOT need a bunnie to get a girl. I'm SURE he could do that all on his own (especially if his geographic location was slightly modified)

#5) Everyone should bow before me because if it wasn't for me and my begging for pictures of everything Shadowfax prolly wouldn't have taken these pictures at all!

Nixy said:
#4) Shadowfax does NOT need a bunnie to get a girl. I'm SURE he could do that all on his own (especially if his geographic location was slightly modified)

*agrees*

hehehehe ...

Back