That killer look! :eek:

*hides*

Oh, and Mark gets the credit for this one :D

Attachment(s):

navyseal bunny.jpg, 87.88kb

49_1031855217.jpg

maybe your rabbit needs a new one of these ... :eek:

Sex success for lab-grown rabbit penis

Scientists have grown major parts of rabbits' penises in the laboratory.

The segments were grown from the animals' own cells and they were able to use the reconstructed organs to mate, according to New Scientist magazine.

After the surgery the rabbits behaved true to type, trying to have sex within 30 seconds of being put in a cage with a female.

The penises generated about half of the normal pressure of an erect penis. "It's analogous to the penis of a 60-year-old man, versus that of a 30-year-old," Mr Atala said.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_668763.html?menu=news.latestheadlines

I really don't know if he needs that....I don't like to get involved in that kind of business :D

I would only get strange looks from people here :D

No, that's just pure character.

The dude sits outside when it's raining like hell, and the sky is filled with thunder and lighting!
And yes, he can sit inside, but he doesn't, 'cause he's a die-hard bunny :headbang:

Shadowfax said:
No, that's just pure character.

The dude sits outside when it's raining like hell, and the sky is filled with thunder and lighting!
And yes, he can sit inside, but he doesn't, 'cause he's a die-hard bunny :headbang:

I just he was just being plain lazy.

Have I told you about that day that my bunny was on a mission in Laos when he ran into 12 of those hostile bunnies?

They could not see him, because of his camouflage fur...

The enemy, on the other hand, was foolish and could be spotted by my Bunny™ from a distance of 1200 yards!
He ambushed them, and they ran...oh my God, they ran! They ran as hard as their legs could carry them, but their efforts to escape his wrath were all in vain.
He hunted them down, one by one, until their batteries were depleted....and then, he short-circuited them...
47.gif

Navy SEALS protect the country without the prospect of being honored. Their actions are secret, lonely and without reward.

But they get money from Duracell...they sell more batteries this way...[/siz]

[official-sounding voice] In honor of your brave deeds, I present Navy SEALS Bunny this coupon to receive free penile surgery from Mr. Atala [/voice]

Ok, so YOU get the bunny-love..... that doesn't exactly make the situation any better, does it? :rofl2:

Back