drinks, anyone?

tonksy

i'm not much of a drinker and usually i stick with beer, but when i get in the mood for a stiff drink i like a margarita on the rocks - no salt or a horses neck. what about you? :toast:

there's a half bottle of JD under the sink screaming out my name...

no mix, so it'd be shots... :licklips:

If I want flavor and slow sipping... something in the Jim Beam family will do nicely.

If I want to get plowed... Stoli and Tropicana Twister.

wtf with the tropicana twister? *puke*

waaaaaaaaaaaay too fruity to get sloshed on :p

unclehobart said:
If I want flavor and slow sipping... something in the Jim Beam family will do nicely.

If I want to get plowed... Stoli and Tropicana Twister.
Never had Stoli, but Vodka and the Twister is good.

Leslie said:
wtf with the tropicana twister? *puke*

waaaaaaaaaaaay too fruity to get sloshed on :p
T'was something I invented at 16 ;) . At that age, kids are sugar invulnearble. I don't know how I would fare with it these days.

in high school i drank peach schnaps and tropicana twister orange, strawberry banana....prolly gag me now but i could toss it back then.

I drink more "stiff" drinks that I do beer. Like .... a lot. I'm having a rum and coke or .... few tonight. Mmmm. watching American Sweethearts, but I don't think it's soo good. I just saw Sweet Home Alabama and it was cute. :D

If it's something to sip, then bourbon and coke, to get sploshed is usually tequila/vodka, and I quite like whiskey straight.

I don't get sloshed anymore, not interested in getting sick or suffering hangovers :rolleyes:

If I'm not drinking wine, then spirits of choice, in descending order (though I love 'em all) :D

good Bourbon, something like a 15 year old single barrel, hand bottled
single malt Scotch, faves are Laphroig and Lagavulin
Cognac or Armagnac, small producers usually are best, Spanish brandy can be good too
Calvados, the older the better, but nothing less than 12 years
Grappa, preferably from some Italian immigrant's basement ;)
Eau de Vie, like a Mirabelle or Poire
Rum, old and dark, like Pampero Anniversario from Venezuela

umm...yeah... I really like to drink :blush:

Back