drinks, anyone?

I fought the good fight and won, the booze is still in the bottle...
"hubby" is coming today to visit his kids tho...so I might have to cave after he goes :blank:

tonks said:
i'm not much of a drinker and usually i stick with beer, but when i get in the mood for a stiff drink i like a margarita on the rocks - no salt or a horses neck. what about you? :toast:

Why in the world would anyone water down a perfectly serviceable drink like that????

Squiggy--Irish Coffee. It's like a black magic healing spell. (Actually, I prefer good brandy to whiskey in my coffee)

Manhattan--because martinis taste like room deodorizer.

Tequila Body Shots (obvious reasons)(does everyone know what this is?????)

chcr said:
Why in the world would anyone water down a perfectly serviceable drink like that????
which one? i don't like watered down drinks....

chcr said:
Tequila Body Shots (obvious reasons)(does everyone know what this is?????)
um...yeah! i do. :blush: i also like blowjob shooters.

:blush: gosh...i drink margaritas on the rocks because i can't abide frozen drinks...but no worries...i drink them too fast for the ice to melt.
and if you have never had a horses neck, you should try it. it sounds like a pansy drink, but they are kinda tight...if you make 'em right...brandy and ginger ale.

My personal favorite is creamy chocolate martinis - but they can be dangerous because they taste so good that you drink them quickly and order another before you realize what has hit you! :cocktail:

I like creamy drinks but If I'm drinking to get drunk I gotta say rum and coke. Can't drink it socially cause often one or two will leave me feeling hungover the next day without even getting me a tad drunk (I don't think my tummt likes them) but if I drink enough to get drunk then it's worth it and they taste SO DAMN GOOD! :D

Correction: I like drinks that have chocolate and milk in them...

OMG! Find "Lucy's Seafood Kitchen"!!! It's in Barrie near a putting edge!!! Near Molson Park!!!

Best Mudslide I have ever had!!! Blended (most just serve it over ice) and chocolate syrup lining the inside of the glass as well as in the drink!!! Tastes like chocolate milk!!!

Nixy said:
OMG! Find "Lucy's Seafood Kitchen"!!! It's in Barrie near a putting edge!!! Near Molson Park!!!

Best Mudslide I have ever had!!! Blended (most just serve it over ice) and chocolate syrup lining the inside of the glass as well as in the drink!!! Tastes like chocolate milk!!!

what, you mean like probably within walking distance? :p

come up, we'll go :D

mmmmmm drinks!

I'll have to find a time to come up and see ya for sure!!! :D

never been a fan of complicated cocktails, I'm afraid :nono:

always felt there are two ingredients to a drink, and one of them is a glass... :D

i prefer harder liquours. I like Whiskey, Vodka, Tequila, scotch. Ill drink a beer once in a while but im nto a big fan of it. i am also trying to quit drinking or drink as little as i possibly can

Nixy said:
mmmmmm drinks!

I'll have to find a time to come up and see ya for sure!!! :D

*Pictures Nixy and Leslie staggering along arm in arm singing bawdy songs and frightening sailors and construction workers out of their wits.*

Back