Dubya and Condi sittin' in a tree...

chcr

Too cute for words
Link
"A Mayflower Hotel staffer has confirmed that First Lady Laura Bush spent at least one night this past week at the hotel, which is four blocks north of the White House. Mrs. Bush reportedly moved out of the White House after a confrontation with President Bush over his on-going affair with Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice." (June 3, 2006 post)

...A White House source, speaking on background, vehemently denied to WMR that there are marital problems between President Bush and First Lady Laura Bush over a reported extramarital affair between Mr. Bush and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. However, two mainstream media sources have confirmed that their sources also have reported an ongoing affair between Mr. Bush and Rice. " (June 2, 2006 post)

interesting timing with W supporting this new marriage law thingy.

man, if those two got it on... that would be one ugly "beast with two backs."

imagine W and condi starring in... creme de la face #44 (bridget the midget just makes a cameo in this one).

H/T Randi Rhodes

Don't expect to find it on FOX News any time soon.

Taking in account this appears to be a very liberal sight I would take it as a grain of salt, it looks to me that it is nothing more then a rumor mill...

condibushbed5yb.jpg

Winky said:
I'm unsure if this is sad or stupid,

no wait, it is BOTH!
Yep.
OTOH, I first heard the rumor six months ago. I hope Condi's too smart for that.

highwayman said:
a very liberal sight

Site. Sight is something else.

I didn't recognize one majr reputable news source in all of that. It's all just being reported in blogs and conspiracy/quasi news sites.

I can't believe it. Condi has more sense than that... and better taste.

it is sad that you read the post and KNOW it is bullshit without even checking the sources or other sites.

Well, you know what they say... "once you've had black, you never go back." She's so reserved in front of the media, etc... I bet she's one hellofa spitfire in bed... gotta have some outlet for passion of some kind. She seems intelligent... too bad she chose the wrong side to be on.

I can't imagine W in the sack, though. He's got to be boring as hell. He makes such a lame attempt to be interesting in front of a crowd... oh, so sad it is.

If he and Condi are doin' the horizontal mambo then I'd say she's the one making it interesting. Though I can't see what she'd see in W.

My guess is that if the Ms spent the night in a hotel down the street it was so she could use her vibrator and sex toys in peace. :D

valkyrie said:
Well, you know what they say... "once you've had black, you never go back." She's so reserved in front of the media, etc... I bet she's one hellofa spitfire in bed... gotta have some outlet for passion of some kind. She seems intelligent... too bad she chose the wrong side to be on.

I can't imagine W in the sack, though. He's got to be boring as hell. He makes such a lame attempt to be interesting in front of a crowd... oh, so sad it is.

If he and Condi are doin' the horizontal mambo then I'd say she's the one making it interesting. Though I can't see what she'd see in W.

My guess is that if the Ms spent the night in a hotel down the street it was so she could use her vibrator and sex toys in peace. :D

Wow. I guess the national inquirer's improved it's coverage if you're managing to read all that between the lines.

I'm wondering why in blue blazes Condi would want to sleep with Dubya :confused:

It's certainly not a quest for power thing. She's already got enough power. :shrug:

paul_valaru said:
it is sad that you read the post and KNOW it is bullshit without even checking the sources or other sites.
Hey, if you say it in the press it must be true. :lol:

Back