EVERYBODY...TELL YOUR FRIENDS, BRING YOUR FAMILY. WEDNESDAY IS....

tonks said:
joy and pride in a contest won?......what about oral sex? cuz that could be some incentive.

no oral sex, I remmeber the last contest that I won, that the prize was oral sex, the taste was in my mouth for a week!

paul_valaru said:
didn't work

man I hate church picnics

C'mon... you know that religious ceremonies are all for fun. You should've dropped more into the plate, they would've let you spit :)

MrBishop said:
C'mon... you know that religious ceremonies are all for fun. You should've dropped more into the plate, they would've let you spit :)

I wondered why all those guys we're dropping 10 and 20's

now i know

paul_valaru said:
I wondered why all those guys we're dropping 10 and 20's

now i know
anyone else find it funny that guys are talking about paying money to keep from swallowing? i think i feel a double standard....... :D

tonks said:
anyone else find it funny that guys are talking about paying money to keep from swallowing? i think i feel a double standard....... :D

shit, we don't actually enjoy it that much more if you do swallow, we're just amazed that you guys do it, you know, like watching fear factor

paul_valaru said:
shit, we don't actually enjoy it that much more if you do swallow, we're just amazed that you guys do it, you know, like watching fear factor

Nah...fear factor's a reality-show. In reality, try finding one that will swallow ;)

Surely it's not that hard to find someone willing to swallow, is it? As long as he's not a heavy smiggarette smoker ...

Anyway, the criteria? What constitutues a "stupid avatar"? *immediately thinks of BCD's disturbing av and wonders if that can be beat*

They're not George Forman grills. :lol: They're iMacs...

Whats the chance of getting the size (KB) limit raised for this day? My better ones are too big to load as avs

Squiggy said:
They're not George Forman grills. :lol: They're iMacs...

Whats the chance of getting the size (KB) limit raised for this day? My better ones are too big to load as avs

If you have Ulead gif animator then you could rezise the whole gif. Try it for free download at www.download.com

Back