EVERYBODY...TELL YOUR FRIENDS, BRING YOUR FAMILY. WEDNESDAY IS....

Buttcrackdivine said:
If you have Ulead gif animator then you could rezise the whole gif. Try it for free download at www.download.com

I can do that in ImageReady. but they're animated and i don't want to make them too small to see.

I'm on a Mac too. Do they have a Mac version of Ulead?

***Moot point. fury, aka da MAN just gave us 51.2KB to use for the day. Don't get used to it folks. Its just for one day. :D ***

I choo-choo-choose this one

It's a sign from Gros Morne National park in Newfoundland. This baby was on the side of the road about a 15min walk from my Grandma's (if that far). Well, one was there, maybe not THIS one (found the pic online)...they put up SO SO many of them over a few years...all of them are now stolen :D

In all honestly...it is a necessary message "Beware, we inject our bull moose with steroids! They can DEMOLISH a car and still stand!"

For those of you who don't know...the chances of a moose getting hit and not breaking its leg are slim to none...they have VERY weak legs. Yes, some damage would be done to your car but not a WHOLE lot if the moose didn't roll on top of it (which is usually what happens).

So, when do we know who gets the oral sex? And Hex, where's your avvy? Or is it a special, invisible scratch and sniff variety?

tommyj27 said:
hey squiggy, what happened to the exploding head? that one was great. :D

Didn't want to subject everyone to that for a whole day. Maybe I'll bring it back tonight. :D

*lmao* I love the making faces lizard! I made that face to Big Dave earlier as I passed him in the hall. *hehe*

Anyway, I think my av is more creepy than stupid. D'oh. I searched under stupid pictures and it came up. :s Might change it iff'n there's still time. Or is there going to be a poll or anything?

*wishes she didn't just get a new computer and not have psp installed yet*

*lol* :D

Due to the popular demand, I'll finish out the night with the exploding head from 'Scanners'...:D This was fun Hex. Good idea. We should make it a periodical occurance.

Squiggy said:
Due to the popular demand, I'll finish out the night with the exploding head from 'Scanners'...:D This was fun Hex. Good idea. We should make it a periodical occurance.
:clap: *punch*
i thought i recognized that head from somewhere. i have no idea what the movie is about, but i remember that scene.

Squiggy said:
I concur. Maybe once a month or so? I just couldn't find anything that satisfied my tastes for the odd this time.

On the other hand, it kinda makes it hard to keep track of who's who. :retard:

Back