Ex's

Leslie said:
[random vent]Mine shows up to pick up the kids Friday morning and informs me that if I don't accept a deal by Tuesday morning instead of letting the courts decide the support amount he is going to quit his job and work at a donut store. I'll still end up with the same amount of dollars regardless of what he does, so he's only screwing himself and proving the dickness that he is, but it still sickens me knowing I didn't know the kind of louse I was living with all this time, and that he's still able to surprise me.[/random vent]

*is not playing his coercion game and is going to leave him with "you gotta do what you gotta do, as do I"

some men suck.
OOOOKAAYYY....so if you don't accept his deal he is going to make his own life miserable? pardon me, leslie....but i don't understand how this hurts you. :tardbang:

tonksy said:
OOOOKAAYYY....so if you don't accept his deal he is going to make his own life miserable? pardon me, leslie....but i don't understand how this hurts you. :tardbang:
I'd asked him humbly in beginning of June for a little extra dough each month - you know, like the legal amount of child support. Apparently that makes me a bloodthirsty cunt :tardbang: So after 3 weeks, I went and filed in court. So the extra money would have helped immensely, but what he's doing now is quitting his job to ensure that the kids keep just living with the bare minimum instead of him paying the support he would be ordered to in court, which really amounts to like 200 a month more. Whatever he does, if he forces me onto welfare, I'll end up with exactly what I get now, I've looked into it. He'll only be hurting himself. He'll be left with whateverpercent of Timmy's minimum wage pay instead of whateverpercent of mondo pay he receives now.

I wish he'd work with me to make the kids' lives better though.

No. We made the right choice. All these others made the wrong choice. You haven't made any choice.

I'd like to thank my EX for giving me the perfect responce as to how I like my coffee:

"I like my coffee like my ex-wife...black and bitter" :swing:

Uh...Prof...from my understanding it can be ex bfs and gfs...not just ex-spouses...

*has no ex spouse*

Professur said:
Your point being?

I know you and your wife met very very young...but are you telling me you NEVER dated ANYONE else your WHOLE life?

Professur said:
Damn. Are HL and I the only ones without EXs?

Eh, if ex-girlfriends count, then I have 'em. If we're talking about ex-spouses...looks like you and I are in the minority amongst folks who've taken the plunge.

Professur said:
No. We made the right choice. All these others made the wrong choice. You haven't made any choice.

I did make a choice.
A choice not to make a choice. :D

Nixy said:
I know you and your wife met very very young...but are you telling me you NEVER dated ANYONE else your WHOLE life?

Are you kidding? During the times when the missus and I were broken off, I fucked like a rabbit. But that was simply dating and fucking. Noone was ever important enough to warrant the title EX.

EX, imho, applies when someone matters enough that you start making future plans and such. Simply having made an impression on my sheets doesn't qualify.

Professur said:
Are you kidding? During the times when the missus and I were broken off, I fucked like a rabbit. But that was simply dating and fucking. Noone was ever important enough to warrant the title EX.

EX, imho, applies when someone matters enough that you start making future plans and such. Simply having made an impression on my sheets doesn't qualify.

If you're gonna define it that way, then I guess I have none after all.

Exactly. People love to hear about the dirt. Conflict is the basis of 95% of movie plots and high school gossip.

High school gossip doesn't stop in high school. You should hear some of the shit I've heard floating around workplaces.

Of course, you knew that, Unc. You did 9 years in the same place I did.

Back