Favorite Poison

Capt. Morgan's rum
Macallan scotch - neat, please
Guinness Stout
Sam Adams lager
Absinthe
best of all - hydro fattie

I don't really like shooters, but Precious does, and she makes one called an Oatmeal Cookie that tastes exactly like it's namesake. Yum.

tonks said:
there was a bar in pensacola, where if you did the blow job shooter with enough panache you got them free....

McGuire's Pub?
Rack 'Em Rick's?
Bamboo Willie's?

no, wait - The FloraBama! Well, that's on Perdido Key, not in P-cola . . . hmmm . . .

Wines

The Reds:
Fluer du Cap Shiraz (my personal fave)
Delheim Merlot
Klein Constantia Pinot Noir

The Whites:
Keermont Chenin Blanc
Cape Point Cardonnay

Favourite Drinks
Vodka & Dry Lemon (all time favourite)
Rum (Captain Morgan dark) and coke (with a slice of lime)
Jack Daniel's on the rocks or straight with a shot of passionfruit (suitcases)
Tequila
Champagne
And for a nice cooler on a hot day I'll take some Red Squares, Smirnoff Spin and maybe a Hunter's Extreme

Fave cocktail at the moment is Grasshoppers (thanks to bleach for that) and Jungle Juice (always has featured on the top ten).

Least favourite drinks right now is Absinthe & Black Bitches (Stroh Rum topped with black Sambuca) - I'm NEVER touching the stuff again :sick:

MuFu said:
OMG, I'm suprised you're still alive. Stroh tastes like chillied horse arse.

I was rather surprised to wake up on Monday & find that the greener pastures I thought I'd wandered off to was indeed only my bedroom floor. Might as well start drinking battery acid

AlphaTroll said:
I was rather surprised to wake up on Monday & find that the greener pastures I thought I'd wandered off to was indeed only my bedroom floor. Might as well start drinking battery acid

Tried it.......the ice cubes melt too quickly :eh:

Sharky said:
McGuire's Pub?
Rack 'Em Rick's?
Bamboo Willie's?

no, wait - The FloraBama! Well, that's on Perdido Key, not in P-cola . . . hmmm . . .
no it was one of the rosy o'grady bars. bottom floor, take a left turn as you enter the club. lord, i can't recall the name. big tall windows in the front....i wonder if the bar 'shooterz' is still open, that place was a hole for navy brats...never went. whats about the rum runner?...another groan...

hmmmmm lemme see...

Shooters:
Gold Schlager (sp?)
After Eight (tastes exactly like the chocolate mint)
Orgasm

Mixed Drinks:
Vodka and Cranberry
Rye and Coke
Amaretto and Coke
Things that contain Bailey's and/or Khalua (such as Mudslides)

Beer:
JUST SAY NO

tonks said:
no it was one of the rosy o'grady bars. bottom floor, take a left turn as you enter the club. lord, i can't recall the name. big tall windows in the front....i wonder if the bar 'shooterz' is still open, that place was a hole for navy brats...never went. whats about the rum runner?...another groan...

Navy brats - bleh! :eek6:

The FloraBama rawks! :beerbang:

http://www.florabama.com

MuFu said:
OMG, I'm suprised you're still alive. Stroh tastes like chillied horse arse.
You know, I don't even want to know how you know what chilled horse arse tastes like. Oh, and please don't describe the flavor either. :sick2:

- beer -
rolling rock
guiness
killian's
whatever someone else is paying for

- booze -
vodka
rum
jag
whiskey
anything really, i'm not picky as long as it doesn't taste like piss water

as for the non-liquid poisons, they still top the list but the motive and opportunity have been lacking.

chcr said:
You know, I don't even want to know how you know what chilled horse arse tastes like. Oh, and please don't describe the flavor either. :sick2:

Well it's just like regular horse arse.... with a kick. :D

Seriously man, Stroh is wrung from the underpants of Satan himself.

MrBishop said:
Booze...beer, wine, liquor - what tops your list?

#5 - Molson 50
#4 - Nassau Royal Liquor
#3 - Ice Vodka
#2 - Crown Royale
#1 - Pacharan

Correct me if I'm wrong, but 50 is brewed by labatt, not molson.

Seriously man, Stroh is wrung from the underpants of Satan himself.
Well, I certainly agree that on the list of tasty brews it falls well below peeing in a jar and drinking it warm.

Back