• Wizard of Oz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mr. Wizard

• Merlin

• Total voters
You're really bored too huh? :D

It was difficult to choose between Gandalf and Installation Wizard. But since I'm not 100% geek yet, I chose Gandalf.

LOTR is great! Plus Gandalf always rides me :headbang:
Yeah, I meant my nickname :p

Uhoh....you're not talking about "The Calculus" in terms of "The Calculus the Horrific Math Book You Get In University"?

The same horrific hell book I had to work through? :eek:

*dies at the thought of it*

Though I enjoyed quite some things of it...I can't say because people will think I'm weird..[/siz]

LastLegionary said:
I have a Calculus II final Monday morning at 09:00 - 12:00. So early in the morning :cry:

That's killing.
There should be a law which forbids that, IMO.

My brains don't start to function properly to do such finals until 11 am or later.
Including at least 3 cups of coffee.

This isn't a joke by the way. I fail 80% or something like that of all my finals which are made before 11 ~ 12 am...

I chose Gandalf even though he is a gay pedophile...

Shadowfax: I like stuff about math too

i had a hard time and also there was one wizard i cant think of his name but he was in an 80s fantasy cartoon(not gandalf from lotr although he was one of the choices), and also the one from lotr that was gandalfs enemy.

What, no Elminster? No Khelben "Blackstaff" Arunsun? Not even Szass Tam or Manshoon? Geez... I guess they really are the Forgotten Realms.

Oh, well... in that case, I choose Merlin as portrayed in Mary Stewart's Merlin Trilogy. I like those books...

That Calc II final was a breeze. :p :D Calc III gave me some trouble, especially seeing how I slept through every class, but I still snored my way through with a B.

I gues she isn't techinically but his date for one of the award shows was a VERY young man (like early 20's)[/i]

Yes, the actor that played Gandalf (Ian McKellen) in the LOTR is gay....

In 1988, Ian publicly came out of the closet on the BBC Radio 4 program, while discussing Margaret Thatcher's "section 28" legislation which would make the "public promotion of homosexuality" a crime. It was reason enough for McKellen to take a stand, and he has been active in the Gay Rights movement ever since.
from IMDB mini-biography

I don't suppose he's any more a pedophile than your run-of-the-mill successful older actor who has an appeal to youth.

Don't old guys like young women too? and don't older women like young guys too? so why can't old gay men like young boys too?

I never saw it but from what I am told the younger guy was MUCH MUCH younger.

I agree though it is no more wrong than older women and younger men or older men and younger women.

Back