fdunrk part.......#2349

A satisfied customer gave me a fifth of JD as a thank you. I don't need to tell you he got bumped up to the front of my rolodex

tommyj27 said:
never been a big bacardi fan, i'm good friends with the captain though

Same here....tastes like fruity ass. I'm always good for a ride with the Captain.

If I was going for the flavored beer...Smirnoff Ice and Triple Black are my favs.

Mirlyn said:
Same here....tastes like fruity ass. I'm always good for a ride with the Captain.

If I was going for the flavored beer...Smirnoff Ice and Triple Black are my favs.

:rofl2: @ fruity ass.
What's the "Captain" ??
Smirnoff Ice is not a beer, and i don't know what triple black is.

Luis G said:
Mirlyn said:

:rofl2: @ fruity ass.
What's the "Captain" ??
Smirnoff Ice is not a beer, and i don't know what triple black is.

The Cap'n = Captain Morgan :wink2: good times, good times!

I call it flavored beer.....not really sure why, I know its not, but I dunno....a habitual thing I guess :retard: I hate beer (no taste at all except like wheat water) and maybe it stems from the fact its served in a bottle like beer, except with flavor.

Triple Black is the new Smirnoff.

triple black, next time i feel the need an over priced bitch-beer i'll have to try it. i'm a smirnoff ice fan, skyy blue is really good too. i've really grown to like beer, my favs are rolling rock and just about any irish stout. i just had a corona for the first time last weekend and that was great too :headbang:

mmmmm getting SO licked tonight!!! and again on Saturday!!! Oh, bankbook gods, PLEASE do not hate me for the excessive spending of funds that I can't really spare right now :D

Smirnoff Ice is my drink of choice. The most I have ever drank in one sitting is 5, I am aiming to raise that to 6 or 7 (I get very plastered, very fast)

5?!

that's...................................................not much.

not gonna elaborate how much i tend to drink, since it isn't a contest, but i can have a lot more before i get drunk...which i rarely am :)

i get plastered with 2 pints on an empty stomach, on about 12 whe i eat, dunno how ,much ice i can drink, had about 4 or 5 most, tastes like lemonade :laugh: oh and gotta love da captain :headbang:

nixy said:
The most I have ever drank in one sitting is 5, I am aiming to raise that to 6 or 7
my roomates and i used to go through a case in a sitting. after a while it gets too sugary and sweet and i need to switch to something else. like a couple or rounds with my buddy the capt'n then it's back to smirnoff, i don't remember too many of our parties last year:drink2:

Absoulte Vodka all the way. I got so sick on that for graduation. It was no fun, hella bad hangover.

Nixy said:
mmmmm getting SO licked tonight!!! and again on Saturday!!! Oh, bankbook gods, PLEASE do not hate me for the excessive spending of funds that I can't really spare right now :D

Smirnoff Ice is my drink of choice. The most I have ever drank in one sitting is 5, I am aiming to raise that to 6 or 7 (I get very plastered, very fast)

Smirnoff Ice is like drinking liquid candy; it's good, but it gets progressively harder to drink because you get a cloying saccharin overdose of gooey sweetness.

Oh, and by the way: http://www.gapingmaw.com/65254/

Astaroth33 said:
Smirnoff Ice is like drinking liquid candy; it's good, but it gets progressively harder to drink because you get a cloying saccharin overdose of gooey sweetness
if your going smirnoff you have to be drinking tripple black

Back