finally.....I'm drinking guinness beer

tommyj27 said:
you're welcome, i was wondering if it had got there. anything in there you didn't have yet?
yeah! surprisingly enough, i had no killians! and the dust bowl or whatever...and the golden light anf the leinie's...you did good tommy :D

tonksy said:
yeah! surprisingly enough, i had no killians! and the dust bowl or whatever...and the golden light anf the leinie's...you did good tommy :D
i do what i can, and when it comes to drinking beer, i can do an awful lot :D:drink:

aye...that makes sense. i labeled it correctlyu then. hey...don't you have funny beer laws like our rosie?

tonksy
nissed as a pewt

AFAIK, no. Liquor stores close at 10PM and on sundays. The Bars are open until 2AM, 12AM sundays. I don't know about grocery stores, i know they can sell 3.2%, maybe higher. MN is also one of the few remaining states with a .1% legal limit, are we lose millions a year in federal DoT funding as a result.

correction: i think the limit may have been dropped to .08% but it doesn't take effect until 6mo. or a year out.

georgia has new cool laws on alcohol % of beer...i dunno about the dui laws cuz i don't drive (*designated passenger). i wonder what canada will be like as far as beer is concerned....i mean theur has to be more than moosehead, molson. labatt, and sleeman...*is excited

Well, I sucked it up and bought some bottle of the ghastly stuff.

*BoP doesn't want it to be said that she ain't willin' to give it a second chance... besides, the BF hasn't had it yet, and it might taste less ghastly from the bottle (as opposed to tap)*

Hi Tom. :wave:

BeardofPants said:
*BoP doesn't want it to be said that she ain't willin' to give it a second chance... besides, the BF hasn't had it yet, and it might taste less ghastly from the bottle (as opposed to tap)*

Like jenky said...tis an aquired taste. I know a few folks who like to put an inch of lemonade in the top, to take the "thickness" outa it :swing:

I have a friend who can (and does on many occasions) chug a pint of Guiness without stopping

Sharky said:
We make black-and-tans at The Bilge . . . pour a half a pint of stout, then float a half a pint of ale on top of it. It's not so heavy and it tastes good.

I wouldn't trade one Negra Modelo for two Guinness, though . . .

Cheers! :toast:

I'm a big fan of the black and tan. One pint of Guiness is so heavy, it's like a meal in a glass. I have 1 or 2 of them, and I feel to full to drink anymore. I find the best B&T is Bass and Guiness. I'm a big fan of Bass...

woodman19_99 said:
I'm a big fan of the black and tan. One pint of Guiness is so heavy, it's like a meal in a glass. I have 1 or 2 of them, and I feel to full to drink anymore. I find the best B&T is Bass and Guiness. I'm a big fan of Bass...

people in massachusetts know their beer :D

Oz said:
Like jenky said...tis an aquired taste. I know a few folks who like to put an inch of lemonade in the top, to take the "thickness" outa it :swing:
Yeah, it wasn't as evil tasting as I remember it being. Mebbe it's weaker in the bottle or something, but the one I had on tap was really syrupy and herby tasting.

Back