first a cheater, now a perve?

never2muchRAM

chcr said:
The woman decides that anyway.
that may be somewhat true, but you can never let her realize she has that power. and you can definitely do a lot of different things to aid the decision making process, or maybe disrupt it would be a better description.

i like to make a little game out of it and "see who can hold out longer." women always think they are going to win that one. yeah right. it makes from some GREAT foreplay which ALWAYS makes them end up giving in first. i think just the idea that the guy is willing to wait makes some women all hot and bothered. there is also the added angle that lots of really attractive women are used to having guys do anything to sleep with them, and here is this guy who they are interested in and who is interested in her in return, but he seems relatively disinterested in sleeping with her. that drives some women crazy, they cant stand it. they want to find out what's wrong, they want to prove they really are sexy and desirable. combine all those factors with fact that when you wait she gets to realize you are actually interested in her not just "it" so when it does happen, she will hold NOTHING back. first date, even second or third date sex doesn't even compare to making her wait a while sex.

WARNING:: sometimes this backfires, and you realize you cant stand this chick and you end up not seeing her anymore. then you realize you should've just had cheap sex with her when you had the chance. now you're only options are going through your #'s on your cell phone for a faithful old standby or go home to windows media player, lotion and a paper towel :D. not as much fun, but less expensive, safer, and you dont have to cuddle afterward. :D

im sorry, that's totally NOT how i really feel, but i thought it might be funny. i definitely am more of a relationship guy these days. but in my early 20's when i used to teach swing dancing at UCSB... watch out :ladysman: god bless those college girls.

AlladinSane

never2muchRAM said:
what i want to know now, is am i a perve too? i just made a date with a seemingly very mature 19 year old who carries herself very well.
If you are, then I'm guilty as hell. I "went far" with a friend of mine that was 19(I'm 31, no sex though)
Damn, never2, I'm glad you made your way in here. I missed your posts from ol' HWC times :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Re: Re: first a cheater, now a perve?

greenfreak said:
Ask Ku'u and Na, I've got a thing for Hawaiian men. :headbng2:

Damn. Guess that means i shaved my head for nothing...:mope:

a13antichrist

never2muchRAM said:
sometimes this backfires, and you realize you cant stand this chick and you end up not seeing her anymore. then you realize you should've just had cheap sex with her when you had the chance.

Advantage to being a man #7: not liking someone does not prevent you from having mind-blowing sex with said person. :cool:

greenfreak

Re: Re: Re: first a cheater, now a perve?

Gato_Solo said:
greenfreak said:
Ask Ku'u and Na, I've got a thing for Hawaiian men. :headbng2:

Damn. Guess that means i shaved my head for nothing...:mope:

What... I'm not allowed to have more than one "thing"? *rubs Gato's shiny bald head* :brow:

kuulani

never2muchRAM said:
nope, not blonde.
light brown hair, caramel skin, intense brown eyes. i think its the eyes that got me. it just seems like there is a lot going on behind those eyes. um, yeah... it's the eyes... had nothing to do with that bangin body... i swear... it's the eyes :D
i'm only 27 so i guess i shouldnt be too paranoid.

She better not be a cousin of mine :bitchslap

j/k :D

never2muchRAM

:laugh: i dont think so ku'u, she moved here from california when she was very young. she is half filipino like me (my grandparents were born here in lahaina then moved to the mainland.) besides, i'm really a very nice boy, honest . ;)

AlladinSane

never2muchRAM said:
AlladinSane said:
Damn, never2, I'm glad you made your way in here. I missed your posts from ol' HWC times :D
did you post under a different name over there?
Nope I had the same name, though I only have 216 posts in a little more than an year I stood there... I would be surprised if anyone ever remebered me, although I used to think a brazilian guy complaining non-stop about his crappy K6-2 wouldn't go unnoticed :D

kuulani

never2muchRAM said:
:laugh: i dont think so ku'u, she moved here from california when she was very young. she is half filipino like me (my grandparents were born here in lahaina then moved to the mainland.) besides, i'm really a very nice boy, honest . ;)

you're grandparents where born in lahaina? oh no. we may actually know each other - or each other's family anyway. my grandparents and basically everyone in my family, except me, went to lahainaluna!

halamikage

never2muchRAM said:

Scary...my grandfather's side of the family is from Lahaina. :hmm:

greenfreak

:laugh: @ Auntie

That does it. N2MR, you are REQUIRED to post your picture now so we can include it in the photo gallery. Preferably one in which you are scantily clad. :D