First club experience

Leslie said:
I can do that in my living room.
And the booze is cheaper! And you can just about be sure that you'll get laid! And you know where you'll wake up...and...and...you don't have to dress up?

tonksy said:
And the booze is cheaper! And you can just about be sure that you'll get laid! And you know where you'll wake up...and...and...you don't have to dress up?

*starting to get the point

And you'll know where your bra is when you do.

Takes the fun out of going out though. You go out for a change of scenery, meet new people, and just let lose. Ok, you can let lose at home, but that's no fun.

I have to be in the mood to go out and dance at the clubs and even then, it all depends on the club.

simplyred said:
Just when I was starting to think you were kinda cool.

Where else are you going to hear fantastic dance music and shake your ass off without anyone really watching you?
*raspberry*
My mom thinks I'm cool! :nerd:
I prefer going to my local bar which has a band every friday and saturday night. The music is still loud, but you can actually hear properly, and have conversations. :finger: Plus they play cool shit like beatles covers. :headbang:

BeardofPants said:
*raspberry*
My mom thinks I'm cool! :nerd:
I prefer going to my local bar which has a band every friday and saturday night. The music is still loud, but you can actually hear properly, and have conversations. :finger: Plus they play cool shit like beatles covers. :headbang:

[prissy] well that just sounds like fun! [prissy]

And I commented earlier that I was messing with you. you are cool. :nerd:

Looks like I'm the odd man out. I love going to ...... strip clubs. I'll sit and enjoy a $7 beer, and let someone else do the dancing for me.

I despise clubs... music is crap, can't talk and I SUCK at dancing...

Much prefer a bar, some appetizers and a game on TV, with a bunch of people...

Last time I was out 'clubbing' was in Korea. I made the mistake of not exchanging my dollars for Won, and the bartenders were only too happy to short-change me in the exchange rate. I knew what they were doing, and they knew I knew, so that was the last time I actively went clubbing. I don't even go to the NCO club anymore because of their ban on smoking. Before anybody says anything, hardly anybody else goes, either. They went from crowded to crickets in one week...

Gato_Solo said:
Last time I was out 'clubbing' was in Korea. I made the mistake of not exchanging my dollars for Won, and the bartenders were only too happy to short-change me in the exchange rate. I knew what they were doing, and they knew I knew, so that was the last time I actively went clubbing. I don't even go to the NCO club anymore because of their ban on smoking. Before anybody says anything, hardly anybody else goes, either. They went from crowded to crickets in one week...

Here's the part I just can't get my brain around. You go to a bar to drink, which isn't very good for you. You can't smoke there because it isn't very good for you? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Wow, lots of extreme opinions. I can't really say I loved it or hated it. We just went, we dressed up, we danced, we came home, showered, and went to bed. I'm not really overly excited or overly disgusted about the entire ordeal. I had a guy grab my ass, and another come up to dance with me, but I had a few guy friends around that came to my rescue. It was hot and crowded, but we still had some fun just dancing. We didn't have to drink to have a decent time, even though a couple of our group did.

Pics:
metiffany.jpg

That's me and Tiffany, my roomate for next year who talked me into going.

thegroup.jpg

This is everyone that went except Tiffany, who took the picture.

chcr said:
Here's the part I just can't get my brain around. You go to a bar to drink, which isn't very good for you. You can't smoke there because it isn't very good for you? :confused: :confused: :confused:

It was an Executive Order during the Clinton administration...all federal government buildings would be smoke-free by 2004. That means all DoD buildings, and the NCO and Officer clubs fall under that catagory. Now all smoking must be done outside in designated smoking areas...You may pay more for drinks downtown, but at least you don't have to exit those clubs to smoke. At least not yet. Seems that there may not be enough non-smoking clubs in SC to keep the non-smokers happy, so there is a push towards banning smoking in all public places...

chcr said:

You can't smoke there because it isn't very good for the people around you. Also, before you say "Well, they're drinking and that isn't good for them." they may not be drinking...and even if they are...they may have breathing issues like asthma or just a general uncomfortableness about smoke (I went out ALOT less when bars were smoking because it causes my eyes to get very dry and burny and I would spend half my night outside "getting some air" so it wasn't worth the hassel to go).

Luis G said:
I just read the title of this thread as fist club experience :eek:

Being fisted and clubbed at the same time? I can only imagine that would be painful...

Back