Staff member
a little too airbrushed for my taste but :shrug:

Attachments

• Linux covered3.jpg
    Linux covered3.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 54
Leslie said:
a little too airbrushed for my taste but :shrug:

:alienhuh: I don't fine her attractive...BTW...What has she got to do with the product? I wouldn't buy it just cause she's on the package. :confused: Perhaps if you post your famous 'legs' pic...I'd buy that anyday...:grinyes:

Gonz said:
Her arms are gross. Another hour & she'll be a full fledged junkie

Penguins don't have arms,ohh wait there was a women in that pic.

I can see this thread getting out of hand quickly,so I better post my fave pic now.

openbsd_girl.jpg

Gonz said:
He arms are gross. Another hour & she'll be a full fledged junkie

It's not just her arms. Look at her eyes. It's that 'deer in the headlights' look. Utterly vacant.

:lol: it's obvious you don't like her...:D

i've seen a lot better than this as well...but i ain't no penguin boy either. (it's not linux, i just hate penguins)

Christ.....for the luvva wotever....someone get that poor lass summit to eat! She don't look very healthy to me :eek:

BeardofPants said:
Unless of course, it's so big, you can't actually push. ;)

I can remember when 36-24-36 was what most men wanted. Through the years, it's gotten so small it's ridiculous. My personal choice is a woman with a little padding. The small ones can't handle the girth... :shrug:

kuulani said:
thanks guys, you put back my faith in the male race that not all of you like that anorexic look. :winkkiss:

Actually, Ku'u women do that to themselves. Models...actresses...even dancers get their idea of looks from the magazines...Vogue/Cosmopolitan/Elle, etc. Those are women's issues, as men have little, or no, care in how large, or small, their partners actually are. Moderate height and moderate weight are things most men look for.

kuulani said:
thanks guys, you put back my faith in the male race that not all of you like that anorexic look. :winkkiss:

Too right......who wants to spend time cuddling someone that feels like a sack of spanners :lloyd:

Back