For my 1,000th post, lets um, ...

Jeslek

Banned
I dunno, well, lets talk about the WILDEST AND WHACKIEST thing you have done in your life... I need to go and sleep though, so I will post tomorrow, after I consider a few of my extensive list of stupid things I have done in my life (jumping out of a plane comes to mind, but it is too, hm, common, so I want to say something more exotic, like, hm, using an AK-47 to shoot birds from the sky (blank rounds though) when I was 15... (also in Saudi Arabia, damn I love army bases rofl))

I've got the 5th amendment to stand behind, what have you two got?

i'm a mexican, that's what i got :D

btw, congrats on the big 1k :headbang:

WTF, just post it and be done please, humor me, its my 1,000th post so I get to order people around now, pretty please... :D

hm, another one, I once slept in shitty jail for a full 8 hours because I FORGOT to bribe the fucking custom agent (erm, swearing at him in Arabic might have something to do with it too), and he was full of shit at that time and decided to give me a hard time. (I was traveling alone that time) It was 40 something Celcius (over 105 F) and I had to sit on a fucking cement floor with no water. After roughly 8 hours he handed me back everything, and told me to get lost. (It was not an airport, it was a road crossing which wasn't used a lot).

No it wasn't Mexico btw, and yes it was stupid of me lol, happened about 2/3 years ago, and these days I get a good laugh out of it.

wildest and wackiest? I never used to do ANYTHING wild or wacky (because htose things i associate with risk and i never used to take risks, until this week)

So, I woudl have ot say as of right now, wildest and wackiest = admitting my feelings for a guy without even knowing for sure if he had a g/f or not at the time.

Let's just say I won't be being wild or wacky anymore until THAT sting wears off.

Ok, I once went to texas to buy 4 pounds of weed off of some guy I'd never met. We met at a rest area off the interstate, made the deal, and never saw each other again.

Good shit though.

PuterTutor said:
Ok, I once went to texas to buy 4 pounds of weed off of some guy I'd never met. We met at a rest area off the interstate, made the deal, and never saw each other again.

Good shit though.

4 POUNDS? Gee

mmmmmm wanna supply me PT?

I have only done it once but woud like to again. Right now actaully.

Sorry Nix, don't do that anymore.

Might be able to find a thinner around here somewhere, if I clean out my old box, but that would be about it.

s'ok sweetie :D

I shouldn't do it anyway. It's one thing to do it to have fun. Doing it because you're depressed is not cool though and that would be my reason...

PuterTutor said:
Ok, I once went to texas to buy 4 pounds of weed...

jawdrop.gif

Man, I've never even SEEN that much weed apart from in the film, "Half Baked", lol. :D

ok, not the wildest, but your story reminded me to some of mine, i will resume it:

- we were drinking in the street, outside a car
- cops arrive, and they get somewhat rude
- cops start hiting a friend
- we all start fighting with the cops (and we kicked their asses) :D
- cops ran away
- when a friend and me were in the car, the cops started to pursuit us
- we got busted by around 20 patrol cars
- spend a night in jail

:D :headbang:

Luis G said:
ok, not the wildest, but your story reminded me to some of mine, i will resume it:

- we were drinking in the street, outside a car
- cops arrive, and they get somewhat rude
- cops start hiting a friend
- we all start fighting with the cops (and we kicked their asses) :D
- cops ran away
- when a friend and me were in the car, the cops started to pursuit us
- we got busted by around 20 patrol cars
- spend a night in jail

:D :headbang:

:rofl2: Yep, definitely sounds like someting I would do...

insert penis here said:
PuterTutor said:
Ok, I once went to texas to buy 4 pounds of weed...

jawdrop.gif

Man, I've never even SEEN that much weed apart from in the film, "Half Baked", lol. :D

We were sweating it all the way home. Of course, we were baked most of the way home too, so...

Back