For my 1,000th post, lets um, ...

That's great, gonna have to get drunk and read all that sometime. Had no idea there was a website dedicated to it.

PuterTutor said:
The thing is, there is no such thing as a Snipe. So you are "Left holding the bag" Usually literally, as the way we used to go, we'd leave the person there. May come back in a couple hours, maybe not.

:rofl2:

PuterTutor said:
That's great, gonna have to get drunk and read all that sometime. Had no idea there was a website dedicated to it.

Would you *kindly* tell me what is going on please?

oh duh, I was wondering about that but didn't get it. OK so I'm stupid. :(

:asshole:

Damn I feel so stupid now. beh

Don't feel bad, I learned it by being the one sleeping in the field and walking home the next morning. Most people do.

PuterTutor said:
Don't feel bad, I learned it by being the one sleeping in the field and walking home the next morning. Most people do.

No shit, eh? They actually pull this trick on people?

LastLegionary said:
oh duh, I was wondering about that but didn't get it. OK so I'm stupid. :(

:asshole:

Damn I feel so stupid now. beh

a mexican explained, how does that feel? :elaugh4:

LastLegionary said:
PuterTutor said:

No shit, eh? They actually pull this trick on people?

Ummm, yeah. Go back and read all the posts about it, you'll see that the way of the hunt changes depending on what part of the country you are from. And the website, boy scouts, campers, etcc... Really. Don't feel stupid.

Back