For my 1,000th post, lets um, ...

stoned.gif

LastLegionary said:
Mind if we ask how much you paid?

Well keep in mind this was about 15 years ago, I was only 17, but I paid 1,000 per pound for it. (Had some pre-sold, that's how I got that kind of cash at that age.)

PuterTutor said:
LastLegionary said:
Mind if we ask how much you paid?

Well keep in mind this was about 15 years ago, I was only 17, but I paid 1,000 per pound for it. (Had some pre-sold, that's how I got that kind of cash at that age.)

Quite a business man. I like that. I hope you sold it for at least $2,000 a pound... lol...

Enterprsing for a kid that age, that's for sure. I can't imagine even doing something like that now, don't know how I had the balls to do it then. I think I was more motivated by the fact that my weed was free.

Nixy said:
*wonders what the dimensions of a pound of weed woudl be*

When you buy a pound, most of the time it's packed into bricks. Packed hard. All four pounds fit into a space about 4" thick, and 12" x 18" ( That's guessing, it was a suitcase we put it in.)

I walked across the road where there wasn't a pedestrian crossing once. :eek:

I dunno, I've been offered cocaine and ecstacy before. But I didn't take it. That shit's scary.
I remember once at an outdoor party, a 'friend' of mine just completely abandoned the other two of us and started slagging us off to everyone and generally being a complete and utter bitch.

So we sent this passing police car over to where she was smoking pot and then we went home. :D

o puleeezee...... I once ran through the women's locker room in high school... (another dare, by a girl)

Gee guys, post some stories, I don't want to be the online... :)

ok, just so you aren't the only one, I got one I'm willing to share, cow tipping was a summer pasttime for awhile way back when :D

Oh Leslie, let's not tell him. It got to be tearing him up wondering what it is.

:lol:

I'll play the woman of mystery for awhile till someone else lets him in on it ;) :D

OK /smack, I asked someone in the office and they explained it to me...

I guess I'm a bit stupid when it comes to what people do with cows. :blush:

PuterTutor said:
Oh Leslie, let's not tell him. It got to be tearing him up wondering what it is.

Yes it was, I was going about in the office asking people. They gave me this look: :retard4:

:laugh5:

I remember the first time someone asked me to go, I was like, "What the fuck are you going to do? COW Tipping?"

Yeah Right.

Back