For once I have a serious question...

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
He can get drunk...you just find something else :) There's more than alcohol alone!
Or you can just stay sober :)

Jeslek

Banned
Shadowfax said:
He can get drunk...you just find something else :) There's more than alcohol alone!
Or you can just stay sober :)

There is one real advantage of never drinking. I'm always the designated driver, and as a result I can always make sure my friends get home safely. :)

Jeslek

Banned
Shadowfax said:
I REALLY like your attitude LL! I think we could get along very well in RL too :)

Thanks :) Actually, no one really expects me to drink at parties, bars, etc. They used to think I'm so :retard4: for not drinking, but after a few months of never having to worry about getting home or ending up a blob of goo on the road, I think they kind of appreciate it now. Not to mention why they get drunk I get the girls. :p

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Hehehe, maybe I should seriously consider to stop drinking at all.
I never get drunk though...only a few times in the past

Jeslek

Banned
Shadowfax said:

Haven't had a sip of alcohol in 14 years. :)

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Quite something...:)

I really don't care whether somebody drinks or not. But the reason you gave is a good one :)

Jeslek

Banned
I don't care either. Many people find it fun and relaxing. As long as they don't try to force me to drink I'm cool.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
LastLegionary said:
Shadowfax said:

Haven't had a sip of alcohol in 14 years. :)

So the last binge you were on was when you were 4? :eek:

Jeslek

Banned
I had a sip of champagne when I was 5, which I'm regretting now, beause it took only one sip to soil my record, lol.