Front, back or side.

Which door to your house gets the most use?

• Front door

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Rear door

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Side door

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other, or they all get similar usage.

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Sawhney89

Our two back doors never open unless we are having a BBQ and 90% of the time, my family and I go through the garage on a daily basis.

BB

er, front door. :shrug:

what dastardly plan is the evil professeur planning to do with all this statistical information, i wonders ...hmmm?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Well technically we don't have a door just yet, but when we do it's gonna be the side door exclusively. Saves the carpet until we're ready to replace it.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Heh . . . my house is backwards - the back (which is the front) faces the road so that the front (which is the back) faces the woods and the creek. There is no door on the front (which is the back) so I use the door on the back (which is the front). There is a sliding glass door on the lanai, which is on the side of the house, but it is very large and heavy and I am lazy so I avoid using it except to go out onto the lanai.

Jebus, ask some people what time it is and they tell ya how to build a clock! :D

BB

Wotcha Tonks! :D

so ...what's ol' Moriarty up to with all this front back or side business, then? Sounds awfully Freudian to me ... well, no, actually, it sounds more like a Barber...but ...???

tonksy

I think he's just trying to start idle chatter....but then again he might be plotting what bushes to hide in in order to accost us as we come and go ;)

BB

Fiendish indeed these master criminal minds heh wot? ;)

Why do 'shrubberies' spring to mind???

catocom

I guess here, it depends on what you consider to be the front.
To me the front is where the fancy glass door is. That's where it was
on the old house, before it was enclosed.
That door though, faces away from the driveway, kinda.
The back door faces up the drive, toward the road, and the lake.
The door on the side of the garage, gets the most use. Probably
because it's closest to where everybody parks.

I'm eventually going to put another door on the other end of the house.
mostly just for safety, in case of fire or something.

majestyx

Garage door. If someone comes to the front door, they are either delivering something, they are irregular visitors or we don't know them.