fury, Leslie, PT, Justin, and others with lots of Karma-giving power..

Status
Not open for further replies.
...says the guy who started a new thread to celebrate going from -12 to 99 karma. :rolleyes:

Karma only becomes a problem when you take it too seriously. Ligthen up, dude. :cool:

greenfreak said:
...says the guy who started a new thread to celebrate going from -12 to 99 karma. :rolleyes:

Karma only becomes a problem when you take it too seriously. Ligthen up, dude. :cool:

"Dude" that wasn't a celebration that i adore Karma...it was a proclamation that you "Dudes" are finally coming around to not hating me.......but i see now that i have set back that motion into reverse....yayyyyyyy

Whatever you want to call it, it's the same thing. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be liked or wanting good karma. Just don't criticize others for the same thing that you want-*that's* sad.

Actually, there must be a few chinese people laughing tonight as to how gullible we others are for believing they eat this crud in china :lol:

Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon... you come and go... you come and go... loving would be easy if your colors were like my dream... red, gold and green... red, gold and green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back