fury, Leslie, PT, Justin, and others with lots of Karma-giving power..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got to use reverse psychology, I think. That, or try harder to be a bastard. You've been pretty tame lately. ;)

Yes, Boy George does still exist, saw a Behind the Music on Culture Club a while back. He does still look strange but I don't think he's had much success since The Crying Game. :shrug:

boy_george.jpg

Isn't he doing Raggae right now? Or was it Jazz?

greenfreak said:
You've got to use reverse psychology, I think. That, or try harder to be a bastard. You've been pretty tame lately. ;)

Yes, Boy George does still exist, saw a Behind the Music on Culture Club a while back. He does still look strange but I don't think he's had much success since The Crying Game. :shrug:

He DJs now in UK clubs.

Far be it from me to object to the wandering of the topic to other things, but couldn't you at least have chosen something other than Boy George? :sick:

If you turn on your karma-ometer I'll give you negative for such flagrant displays of evilness

a13antichrist said:
All I wanted is one little red dot.. is that so much to ask? :crying3:

Yeah, really. You think people would be giving of it freely.

I think you have more fans around here than you think. ;)

If you dont turn it on within the next 24 hours I'll give you +karma. Again. And we wouldnt like you when you're nice ;)

CHeers dude.. she's down to +7 already... :cool:

I do have one question though - is it going to be impossible for me to give karma if my rating is negative? :eek6:

Weren't you responsible for giving grey Karma when last you were red?doesn't seem to count but shows as a grey pip.Maybe get fury to give you some karma ,since he seems to think he should be relegated to bad karma :eek6:

which is wrong....just gave my howevermany points I can give

-edit: Which is 6 points BTW :smoke3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back