fury!

Oops... Sorry. It seems I can't fix that without having only one quick reply box :(

Unless I modify the code... hang on....

I like just the one anyway,

[whineybitch] Now when do we get our clickable smilies in the quick reply[/whineybitch]

:D

Yeah, just didn't want to have to update the reply box template every time we changed smilie counts. On the advanced posting pages, clickable smilies and the counts are done with a database query, but here on showthread, I want to save queries where I can, so I just manually inserted the smilies.

<quiet bitching>
can we have the button to quote posts back? i feel less equipped and afraid without it :D. oh yeah, and can we have labels for the buttons back? my squad of monkeys with typewriters can't figure out the symbols without words to go along with them.
</bitching>

other than i've been a fan of most of the remodeling going on around here. :headbang:

It's there, in the upper right corner of each post. Hover over it, it will give you a tooltip.

PuterTutor said:
It's there, in the upper right corner of each post. Hover over it, it will give you a tooltip.

I get no hover tooltip ,win98SE and NS7.01.I even checked CP to see if I had to enable something, but couldn't find a setting. I did however guess(successfully) at what each little Icon did:D

This machine is running some form of Win98 and I get the hover info. :shrug:

Now see if you get the tooltips

I'm sorry about that, I didn't know Mozilla/NS didn't like alt="etc" on images... I changed them so they show when you mouse over them now.

I moved the tooltip messages from the alt attributes in images to title attributes in the A tags (or made an <acronym title="bleh"></acronym> around the image if it wasn't a link)

fury said:
I moved the tooltip messages from the alt attributes in images to title attributes in the A tags (or made an <acronym title="bleh"></acronym> around the image if it wasn't a link)
:blank:

:confbang:

Leslie said:
fury said:
:blank:

:confbang:
Shadowfax asked. :headbang:

Back