Geckos don't like Glenn Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more telling question would be is he spending over a million $ on lawyers like 0bama is to hide his BC?

And, oh yeah.

Slander and trademark infringement is illegal.

The more telling question would be is he spending over a million $ on lawyers like 0bama is to hide his BC?

Source?

Oops
http://www.kitv.com/politics/17860890/detail.html

And, oh yeah.

Slander and trademark infringement is illegal.

Which this is neither. If it was slander then Beck would have been arrested a long time ago. They're not saying Beck raped and murdered that girl, they're saying they think he did and they can't disprove it. ;)

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=106138

Which this is neither. If it was slander then Beck would have been arrested a long time ago. They're not saying Beck raped and murdered that girl, they're saying they think he did and they can't disprove it. ;)

So, if they can't disprove it, what does that mean? That it must be true??

Slander is a malicious, false, and defamatory statement. Sounds like that describes it. I predict an out-of-court settlement.

If Glenn Beck's name is his registered trademark, and a website that has stolen his name and used it in their domain name, and if a Google search brings up said slanderous infringement, he has every right to ask them to cease and desist. If they don't stop using it he as every right to take them to the cleaners. :shrug:

So, if they can't disprove it, what does that mean? That it must be true??

That's how Beck works.

Slander is a malicious, false, and defamatory statement. Sounds like that describes it.

If that was the case then Beck would be charged with slander daily. But they're not making a statement saying Beck raped and murdered that girl. They're saying they think he did and they can't disprove it. just like Beck does.

If Glenn Beck's name is his registered trademark

Is it?

and a website that has stolen his name and used it in their domain name

Like http://www.walmart-blows.com? It's legal.

You got nothing here and Beck is a moron. It's just going to bring his rape more into the light.

Oh, and WND is a pretty good comedy site. I still like the Onion better though.

That's how Beck works.

Has 0bama or any of his minions even tried to counter the statements that Beck has made? No.

If that was the case then Beck would be charged with slander daily. But they're not making a statement saying Beck raped and murdered that girl. They're saying they think he did and they can't disprove it. just like Beck does.

If Beck were slandering someone, sure. But he's not.

How do you know it's legal?

You got nothing here and Beck is a moron. It's just going to bring his rape more into the light.

Hardly. But I will post info about Beck's lawsuit against the people perpetrating the crime............

Oh, look:

They're attacking us! Lawyers contacted the server hosting guys, the datacenter guys, and the domain name registrar. The latter took my domain offline! Please use GB1990.com for now!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! :evil2:

Did you ever find any of Beck's statements that are lies?

I repeat: BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!

UPDATE: We appear to be back, for now.

I understand that some kid is typing that from his parent's basement.

Why is he anonymous?

That slander-site is not long for this world.

This is fucking hilarious.

Instead of disproving the things that Beck is saying, they're, typically, attacking him.

Did you ever find any of Beck's statements that are lies?

FEMA camps, Obama racist, or you jsut can Google "Glenn Beck Lies" for a longer list.

So I repeat Bwahahahahah!

I understand that some kid is typing that from his parent's basement.

No that's slander and you have no evidence backing you up. You got to do it like Beck does. Something like "I have no proof that this is not some kid in his parents basement".

Instead of disproving the things that Beck is saying, they're, typically, attacking him.

Don't be so dense. They aren't attacking him, they are mocking him by using the same fucked up reasoning that he does all the time. It's not that hard to comprehend Gonz and I'm surprised you still aren't catching on.

“I’m doing a story tonight. I wanted to debunk these FEMA camps, but we’ve now done research on them, and I CAN’T DEBUNK THEM.” - Glenn Beck

"no knowledge of any plausible alibi Glenn Beck has that would prove he didn’t rape and murder that girl in 1990. Lexis Nexis provides 0 articles that state Glenn Beck didn’t rape and murder a girl for the entire year of 1990. Some say Glenn Beck has spent possibly THREE BILLION DOLLARS to cover up the fact that he raped and murdered a girl in 1990. " - Internet

Don't tell me you can't see the similarity.

Why do you think instead proving that he didn't rape and murder that girl in 1990 he's attacking the site owners to try and get them to shut about the incident?

Don't be so dense. They aren't attacking him, they are mocking him by using the same fucked up reasoning that he does all the time.

When a conservative uses facts and the truth to expose someone on the left, the left then has to create lies to attack the conservative.

By the way, still waiting for the statements by Beck that you think are lies. :shrug:

No that's slander and you have no evidence backing you up.

Who, exactly, did I slander?

seems I've noticed lately, that beck has like 5-6 commercials now, where
he used to only have like 3 during the breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back