Geckos don't like Glenn Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.
BECK: We're not even arguing when does life begin, if it's at conception or at birth. Now we're saying life doesn't really begin — I mean, I know Peter Singer says it doesn't, I think until the child can recognize that there is a tomorrow.

SNEAD: Right.

BECK: I mean, you could have — you could have killed Ronald Reagan. You could kill any child up to, I think he says, two-ish. I mean, that's where we're headed here.

a deep-seeded hatred for white people … I’m not saying he doesn’t like white people, I’m saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist.

BLITZER: What does Barack Obama need to do to win this election?

BECK: You know, I can't tell you. I'm just listening to Jack, though, and I couldn't disagree with him more. And, by the way, I'm sorry I'm late. I was fixing my scope on the fourth floor.

I suppose you think Beck is a wonderful guy though Gonz?!? He is a fucking blowhard moron in my opinion.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Cool. The system at work.

I wonder, are those advertisers pulling out due to self-realized public awareness or because Glenn is scaring somebody to death & the campaign is on before his ideas are fully recognized?

The hate from the left is overwhelming because Beck's opinions are correct. :shrug:

o⋅pin⋅ion  [uh-pin-yuhn] Show IPA

–noun
1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
3. the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.
4. Law. the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case.
5. a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone's good opinion.
6. a favorable estimate; esteem: I haven't much of an opinion of him.

Opinions by nature cannot be "correct". Allegations can, but if Beck is right it is only in the fantasy bizzaro world you live in.

:rolleyes:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
link

looks like a lot of people have been telling companies that they will not spend money at places that advertise on beck.

I give him a month before his show is pulled.

Cerise

Glenn Beck Has Most Demo Viewers on Cable News Friday 5:14 pm, August 17th, 2009

beck_8-18.jpg

And I'm sure he thanks "0" for all the hype!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
These guys aren't charging reduced rates. There's still plenty of confiscatory revenue because of his numbers.

Cerise

Ratings more up!!

Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for August 24, 2009
5PM – P2+ (25-54) (35-64)
Glenn Beck– 2,810,000 viewers (776,000) (1,327,000)
Situation Room—565,000 viewers (114,000) (196,000)
Hardball w/ Chris Matthews—580,000 viewers (158,000) (242,000)
Fast Money—225,000 viewers (67,000) (95,000)
Prime News–313,000 viewers (141,000) (200,000)

Gee, over a week ago he only had 2,411,000 viewers.

Looks like the left's attempt to silence Beck has backfired!

Status
Not open for further replies.