Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerise

Beck has fourhundredthousand more viewers than a week ago. :shrug:

Can't deny his popularity.

Can't deny the fact that America is waking up to Cap'n Zero's "ambitions."

spike

Beck has fourhundredthousand more viewers than a week ago. :shrug:

Ratings don't mean shit if you can't sell advertising and it looks like he has about 12 less sponsors than a week ago. :laugh:

Looks like a lot of people are tuning in to watch a psycho self destruct like I did in the last week.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Those numbers have been steadily climbing from the beginning. He started out on top & started blowing them out of the water. Can't say I've seen an episode though.

Cerise

"This president, I think, has exposed himself as a guy over and over and over again, who has a deep-seated hatred for white people, or the white culture, I don't know what it is," Beck said. He added, "I'm not saying he doesn't like white people, I'm saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist."

Beck calls a spade a spade.

:shrug:

Beck calls a spade a spade.

:shrug:

So this is what you guys in your neighborhood call formal wear isn't it?

kkk-child-in-robe1.jpg

hey probably not too different from where you live out there in buttfuck, buddy.

Don't get me started! Oops! Too late!

You obviously don't know dick about Port Townsend. It is a stinking liberal, artist, activist, sold out, hippie dipshit love fest! We actually have our own official bumper sticker:

Some idiot from PT said:
We're all here because we're not all there!

As much as I hate that sticker and the morons who so proudly wear it on their cars, it is way too true. There are also stickers, white oval ones, that say "PT", just like cars in Europe wear stickers to define what nation they are licensed in. They like to think we are a different country, and the way folks think we almost are! I can't tell you what percentage of cars carry the Obama sticker, but I'd guess it at well over 30%. A Bush sticker on one's vehicle is an invitation to get snubbed or have a formal protest organized! Personally in my opinion, only morons wear campaign stickers on their cars. It is just another way of saying "I'm better than you!" and being divisive. I don't mind commentary on personal philosophy, but political stickers are just dumb! What if the cop behind you hates Obama? Then what?

All these "environmentally conscious" soccer moms driving their land yacht SUVs alone, with no passengers, cell phone gleed to their ear, and it is them, not old folks driving 35 on the 50MPH highway. Their reasoning is that they are saving gas, thus saving the planet!

The outlying county is majority conservative, but more the Ron Paul types, which at least I can respect, and not by that wide of a margin. Still, when people call me a liberal, they really have no idea!

:banghead:

I don't want to leave you with the wrong impression though. There are many great things up here you will not find anywhere else. The last time I locked the door to my house was, well NEVER! Also, a lot of those dipshit liberal hippies are actually very great and lovable people. That doesn't mean their political views are any less idiotic!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
People, individually, are, in general decent, regardless of politics, skin color, ethnicity, religion or any other fault.

It's when their beliefs force others to do things that it's no longer acceptable.

spike

10 more down. :)

More advertisers have pulled out of Fox News’ Glenn Beck Program, bringing the tally to 46, according to the watchdog group Color of Change.

The list includes Applebee’s, Bank of America, Bell & Howell, DirecTV, General Mills, Kraft, Regions Financial Corporation, SAM (Store and Move), Travelers Insurance and Vonage, per to the group's press release. Travelers Insurance, Bell & Howell and DirecTV were already on a “do not air” list for the show, though their ads appeared during the show anyway, per the release.

http://www.brandweek.com/bw/content...ged-goods/e3ib0fae5881b7d2918e23654272b90b51a

Cerise

So these advertisers have left Glenn Beck's show, but are still seen on Fox News.

Since Fox News isn’t losing revenue over this and Becks ratings are shooting up instead of sinking down exactly how is the "boycott" working?

Big Beck: Goes Over 3 Million Viewers

Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for August 26, 2009
5PM – P2+ (25-54) (35-64)
Glenn Beck– 3,040,000 viewers (888,000) (1,385,000)
Situation Room—688,000 viewers (141,000) (271,000)
Hardball w/ Chris Matthews—536,000 viewers (139,000) (217,000)
Fast Money—215,000 viewers (55,000) (80,000)
Prime News–267,000 viewers (97,000) (109,000)

It is only good business practice to advertise on a most watched show. The advertisers will be back.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
DirecTV? Maybe that's because he's doing live, personal, DishNetwork spots.

spike

So these advertisers have left Glenn Beck's show, but are still seen on Fox News.

Wrong, some like UPS have pulled all Fox advertising.

Since Fox News isn’t losing revenue over this and Becks ratings are shooting up instead of sinking down exactly how is the "boycott" working?

If they can't run the ads on Beck's show their losing advertising time. Their going to need to put a non-psycho show there so they can run ads.

Cerise

One advertiser pulled completely......wow. Surely that is the harbinger of the end. :rolleyes:

Nearly all still run their ads on Fox News, and if you'll look at those ratings Fox shows occupy the #1 slot in every time period, so those ads are being seen. They'll be back on Beck in a few weeks. :shrug:

Cerise

Glenn Beck Has Brass Gonads

Beck has formally joined Rush as an Official Pain in Barack Obama’s Backside (OPIBOB). (Are you an OPIBOB yet?) Yep, not only has Obama’s administration called Rush out, but the White House has now phoned Beck during his TV show in an attempt to get him to dial the heck down.

For those who missed Beck’s week of must-see TV, he boldly parleyed into the President’s court questions several million of us want to ask but don’t have a top-ranked TV show on the most watched cable news channel to get the proper respect and response. Here’s a little sample of Beck’s mischievous queries.

On Monday he inquired:

- We are in so much debt, why spend more borrowed money on cap-and-trade and healthcare programs before we stop the flow of red-ink?

- The stimulus package funneled billions of dollars to ACORN. How does giving billions of dollars to ACORN stimulate the economy?

- If it was so important for congress to pass the stimulus bill before they even had time to read it, why has only a fraction of the stimulus money been spent 6 months later?

- Why won’t members of Congress read the bills before they vote on them?

- Why are citizens mocked and laughed at when they ask their congressman to read the bills before they vote on them?

- How did Van Jones, a self-proclaimed communist, become a special advisor to the president?

- Did President Obama know of Van Jones’ radical political beliefs when he named him special advisor?

- The Apollo Alliance claimed credit for writing the stimulus bill—why was this group allowed to write any portion of this bill?

- If politicians aren’t writing the bills and aren’t reading the bills, do they have any idea what these 1,000-page plus bills actually impose on the American people?

- If the “public option” health care plan is so good, why won’t politicians agree to have that as their plan?

- If town hall meetings are intended for the politicians to learn what’s on our mind—why do they spend so much time talking instead of listening?

- Is using the economic crises to rush legislation through congress what Rahm Emanuel meant when he talked about “not letting a crisis go to waste”?

- What are the czars paid? What is the budget for their staffs/offices?

On Tuesday Beck wondered aloud:

- Who is “surrounding” the President in the White House?

- Do any of the President’s advisers have criminal records?

- Are the President’s advisers working to better the country or their own ideals?

- Who are the anti-capitalists in Washington?

- What roles do they have in crafting bills?

- What was “STORM”? What happened to the founders, and where are they now?

- What qualifications must one have to be a Presidential adviser?

- Should a communist have the ear of the President of the United States?

- What role did the Apollo Alliance play in crafting bills?

- Does the President know the co-founder of the Weather Underground is a board member of the Apollo Alliance?

On Wednesday Glenn wanted to know:

- Why does the FCC have a diversity “czar”?

- Who is Mark Lloyd, and how does he plan to “balance” the airwaves?

- Will he bring back the Fairness Doctrine, or worse?

- Cass Sunstein once said he wants to balance the Internet; is that next?

- Will broadcasters who leave the airwaves be allowed to go to satellite or Internet without government regulation?

- Is there any place (that has a mass audience) where the government won’t regulate free speech?

- Why does it seem every member of the Obama advisory team hates capitalism, unless those companies (like G.E.) are in bed with the administration?

If Lloyd has his way, stations that don't comply with the government’s definition of the “public interest” will have to pay a massive fine—which helps support public broadcasting:

- What will be the definition of “public interest”?

- Who defines “public interest”?

- Why should it be balanced? Because it's public airwaves? (Well, there are public roads that go by my house, and I don't count how many Republicans and Democrats are driving on them.)

On Thursday GB thought:

- Why do we need a civilian force?

- Who is posing a threat to us?

- Who will this “force” be made up of?

- Who is the real enemy?

- Does the president know of a coming event? If not, who builds an army against an unrecognized enemy?

- Why won't the media get off their butts and look into these radicals in the White House? And into this civilian army?

(*For the full list visit: http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/29631/) You see, Beck was just asking questions. Hey, White House . . . Can we not ask questions anymore? Is that verboten? Can we not ask our elected officials to explain themselves, elucidate a bit about their odd buddies and make clear their policies and proposals?

Uh, correct me if I’m wrong, but this is our nation; this ain’t Cuba or Venezuela yet. We pay the government’s bills, and therefore they answer to us, they represent us—and if they don’t then we take their airplanes, limos, mistresses and five-star hotels away from them. Yeah, I believe that’s how it’s supposed to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.