Geckos don't like Glenn Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerise

spike

Here is audio of Glenn Beck on radio today where he called what President Obama is doing in planning to address school children across America next week, "indoctrination." He urged Americans to "stand guard." "Your Republic is under attack."

Thanks Cerise. That certainly is some psycho shit Beck is saying. Obama is going to attack the children!!!! :laugh:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
If you can't beat him with ideas, you must beat him with personal attacks.

typical

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Nothing there said he was a rapist.

As for his question to the Congressman, in context, it works. There's nothing offensive there.

Indoctrination....if that isn't propaganda, what is? He's going ot th echildren, without their parents there. Sounds a little like 1937.

spike

Nothing there said he was a rapist.

Nothing said he isn't.

As for his question to the Congressman, in context, it works. There's nothing offensive there.

Bullshit, the guy had done nothing to indicate he was working with the enemy. If that's a fair question then it's fair to question Beck about the rape.

Indoctrination....if that isn't propaganda, what is? He's going ot th echildren, without their parents there. Sounds a little like 1937.

Bullshit again, Bush went to schools and talked to children while there parents weren't there. Where was your outrage?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Bush went to a classroom, & parents could attend.

Obama is speakng to virtually every kid in America.

As for the Beck/rape thing....it's just asine.

spike

Oh yes, propaganda is more effective in person. Parents can attend Obama's thing too.

Point?

"the president will speak directly to the nation’s children and youth about persisting and succeeding in school. The president will challenge students to work hard, set educational goals, and take responsibility for their learning."

Oh fuck noez!
http://www.ed.gov/admins/lead/academic/bts.html

You think he did it in the butt? :laugh:

2minkey

bootlicker

my god, they're worse that THOSE MURDERING BASTARDS at CNN!!!!

:moon:

Cerise

Whoopsie!

WH withdraws call for students to 'help' Obama

The Obama administration late Wednesday withdrew a recommendation that school children who watch a video featuring President Obama next week write about how they might "help the president" as part of a classroom assignment.

The decision came after conservative critics attacked the plan by federal education officials that teachers supplement the speech with a special curriculum that was designed in concert with the White House.

Among the activities the government was suggesting for pre-kindergarten to sixth grade students: that they "write letters to themselves about what they can do to help the president." By Wednesday evening, the sentence asking children to think about how they can "help the president" had been removed from the document.

Another task, recommended for students immediately after listening to the speech, was to engage in a discussion about what "the President wants us to do."

The novel curriculum plan brought sharp criticism from conservatives, including some who complained that classrooms were being used to spread political propaganda. In response to the criticism, the White House last night confirmed they were revising the lesson plan that was distributed last week by the U.S. Department of Education.

Cerise

Indoctrination:

Menu of Classroom Activities President Obama’s Address to Students Across America (PreK‐6)

During the Speech

As the president speaks, teachers can ask students to write down key ideas or phrases that are important or personally meaningful. Students could use a note‐taking graphic organizer such as a “cluster web;” or, students could record their thoughts on sticky notes. Younger children could draw pictures and write as appropriate. As students listen to the speech, they could think about the following:
What is the president trying to tell me?
What is the president asking me to do?
What new ideas and actions is the president challenging me to think about?

Students could record important parts of the speech where the president is asking them to do something. Students might think about the following:
What specific job is he asking me to do?
Is he asking anything of anyone else?
Teachers? Principals? Parents? The American people?

Students could record questions they have while he is speaking and then discuss them after the speech. Younger children may need to dictate their questions.

Menu of Classroom Activities President Obama’s Address to Students Across America (Grades 7‐12)

After the Speech
Guided Discussion:

What resonated with you from President Obama’s speech? What lines or phrases do you remember?

Whom is President Obama addressing? How do you know? Describe his audience.

We heard President Obama mention the importance of personal responsibility. In your life, who exemplifies this kind of responsibility? How? Give examples.

How are the individuals in this classroom similar? How is each student different?

Suppose President Obama were to give another speech about being educationally successful. To whom would he speak? Why? What would the president say?

What are the three most important words in the speech? Rank them.

Is President Obama inspiring you to do anything? Is he challenging you to do anything?

What do you believe are the challenges of your generation?

How can you be a part of addressing these challenges?

spike

Would the fact that the rape thing is an obvious joke/hoax make any sort of difference?

The only difference is that it's sad that it's not a joke when Beck does the same thing like with the muslim guy...well at least it's not a joke to Beck.

spike

Sounds like a great indoctrination free day for the kids. Talking to the kids about education is good. It's funny and safd that there are some loonies that would actually object to that but then I guess they would object to him drinking a glass of water.

"He's recruiting his civilian army. His 'Hitler' youth brigade," wrote one participant in a forum at Free Republic."

:rofl3:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=108653

spike

1251926190-glennbeckjoker.png
They are offering a 200 dollar reward for anyone who can prove that no girls were raped and murdered by Glenn Beck in 1990. Current polls show that 84% of everyone who took this online poll believe that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990. They are using the same probing journalistic skills to explore the rumor that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990 that Glenn Beck himself used to explore topics like President Obama's birth certificate and health care death panels and the fact that Obama is going to douse the middle class of America with gasoline and then light us all on fire.

The parodic investigation is getting indepth:

"Guys, this is getting kind of scary. I just did another Lexis-Nexis search, and there is not one record of the statement "Glenn Beck did not rape and murder a girl today" in all of the records for 1990. It is possible, then, that he raped and killed as many as 365 1/4 girls in 1990. We're through the looking glass here folks."

http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2009/09/02/glenn-beckwatch-a-new-website-emerges

I fear for the America I used to know- a place where scum like accused child rapist Glen Beck couldn't walk the streets. Every day that passes that this travesty goes unanswered by this 'Glen' character is a day this country spirals further towards destruction.

All true Americans must unite in bringing this monster to justice- where there's smoke there's fire, that's what my pop always told me.

This issue only requires you to ask yourself one question: are you for or against children being molested?

http://www.twiigs.com/poll/Politics/38512

Status
Not open for further replies.