Geckos don't like Glenn Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.
8PM ET...talk to the nation.

1PM - school only...indoctrination.

Nope, you can clearly see what's on the agenda and there's no indoctrination...and yet you still lie about it. Absolutely nothing wrong in encouraging children in their education as school starts this year.

Bush talked to the kids during the school day.

This indoctrination accusation you are making is psycho shit not based in reality.

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the Future!

— Adolf Hitler, speech at the Reichsparteitag, 1935

And yet no one is trying to own the youth.

"about the importance of persisting and succeeding in school"

I think I see what the problem is. Some cons are worried that if these kids get too smart they won't listen to suspected rapists like Beck. ;)

Absence Excuse Suggestion:

To Whom it May Concern:

When it comes to teaching my child about personal responsibility and life goals, I have determined that I am a far better teacher of those objectives than a President who has chosen to surround himself with known anarchists and terrorists.

Therefore, <insert child's name> will be at home on Sept 8th in order not to be corrupted by the propaganda that will be shown in his class room.

Respectfully Yours,

That would be idiotic since there's no propaganda and any kid could use some encouragement from the president in their education. But then again there's a lot of idiots.

Keep them children dumb!

Encouraging children to skip school. You're definitely on the right side of things. :laugh:

And yet no one is trying to own the youth.

singforchange.jpg

The Beck boycott has been on for nearly a month now, and what has it done?

Only increased his ratings. Nothing else has changed.

0bama is still a racist, and Beck's ratings are up.

The Beck boycott has been on for nearly a month now, and what has it done?

Been tremendously effective at getting more and more advertisers to pull from his show. Big change.

0bama is still a racist, and Beck's ratings are up.

Nope, Beck is a rapist and will lose more advertisers.

5488_671809880706_25506515_38484063_1709274_n.jpg

What's funny IMO is that making a big fuss about this guy is probably just getting more people to watch him. It's a hardcore left group that opposes him so much, which actually lends him more credibility towards right-wing people.

That being said, there's 3 and only 3 reasons I put my TV on Fox. Football games, Nascar races, and the new season of 24.

:evil2:

Well, there are no slanderous rumors of rape in it, I believe it was shared homosexual relations......

Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder? (Hardcover)

$23.39 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping

Only 2 left in stock--order soon (more on the way).

51l-0kTH63L._SS500_.jpg

Synopsis:

The biggest untold story of the 2008 U.S. Presidential Election... Finally, the no-holds-barred, 100% true story of Barack Obama's use and sale of cocaine; his homosexual affairs and the December 23, 2007 murder of Barack Obama's former lover and choir director of Obama's Chicago church of 20 years, Donald Young, just days before the 2008 Iowa Caucus.

This searing candid story begins with Barack Obama meeting Larry Sinclair in November, 1999, and subsequently procuring and selling cocaine, and then engaging in consensual, homosexual sex with Sinclair on November 6th and again on November 7, 1999.

He was able to meet a guy, then procure and sell cocaine, then bang him all in 6 days? Dammmnnn, that takes some talent.

Larry Sinclair claims it happened in 0bama's limo. :brow:

A lawsuit should focus on the one who's pushing the Beck-rape rumor. :shrug:

Lesson plans were distributed for use with President Reagan's speech about the Challenger.

Proof? Hmmm. I didn't think so.

There were no "lesson plans." That speech was the evening of the Challenger disaster. It was spur of the moment. Kiddies were out of school by then.

It was in Reagan's address to the nation regarding the space shuttle disaster where he mentioned:

And I want to say something to the school children of America who were watching the live coverage of the shuttle's takeoff. I know it is hard to understand, but sometimes painful things like this happen. It's all part of the process of exploration and discovery. It's all part of taking a chance and expanding man's horizons. The future doesn't belong to the fainthearted; it belongs to the brave. The Challenger crew was pulling us into the future, and we'll continue to follow them.

He was consoling the children because among the crew who lost their lives that day was teacher Christa McAuliffe, who was selected out of nearly 11,000 applicants as the primary candidate for the NASA's Teacher in Space Program. The purpose of it was to inspire students, honor teachers, and stimulate interest in mathematics, science, and space exploration.

Classrooms across America were tuned in to watch McAuliffe teach several lessons from the Space shuttle. She planned to conduct two 15-minute lessons from orbit for broadcast by the Public Broadcasting System, as well as film various demonstrations on topics such as magnetism, Newton's Law, and hydroponics in microgravity.

The disaster shocked Americans who had come to regard shuttle missions as commonplace. And traumatized millions of schoolchildren across the US who watched the launch and ensuing explosion happen before their eyes live on television.

That was why President Reagan took time in his speech to address schoolchildren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back