Geckos don't like Glenn Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference is 0blahma's back to school speech is designed to invoke loyalty to him personally, and not to America as a Nation.

It is about the undue influence of undeveloped and impressionable minds.

....any kid could use some encouragement from the president in their education.

Then 0bongo should do it in a Public Service Announcement. :shrug:

:evil2:

Well, there are no slanderous rumors of rape in it, I believe it was shared homosexual relations......

51l-0kTH63L._SS500_.jpg

And you are just fool enough to really want to believe such nonsense! You hate America, you accuse everyone else of it, but all that you do and say on this board is just proof that it is you that hate America. If someone doesn't share your narrow minded politics and warped view on things you seem to think they are un-American. Bullshit! It's you with your bias and hatred that is un-American. Haven't I seen you call Democrats traitors? What for not being as duped by the extreme right wing as you? Do we not all have the right to dissenting opinions? It sure seems in your world we don't. You seem to pretend at great patriotism, but you wouldn't have a clue what that was if it bit you on the ass!

:banghead:

Please point out where I said I believed Larry Sinclair was 0bama's drug dealer and homosexual lover. Sheesh! :shrug:

I can assume that 0bama did not participate in the cocaine-fueled, homosexual encounter in 1999, as related by Larry Sinlcair, although I haven't yet seen proof that he didn't.

Isn't that the way that is supposed to go, spike??

Accordingly, I can also assume he had nothing to do with the death of Donald Young, who, also linked to a homosexual affair with 0bama, was found murdered prior to the 2008 campaign kickoff, although I haven't seen proof that he didn't. :shrug:

Proof? Hmmm. I didn't think so.

There were no "lesson plans."

Wrong. They're are right here.

Your savior Bush also addressed the children and even asked them for money.

So cut out your hypocritical bullshit. If you didn't complain about Reagan or Bush addressing the children then you can just STFU now.

The difference is 0blahma's back to school speech is designed to invoke loyalty to him personally, and not to America as a Nation.

Nope, you're blatantly lying with nothing in sight to back you up. The right has been reduced to hysterical lying nonsense. It's pathetic.

It's about encouraging their education as the proof shows.

I can assume that 0bama did not participate in the cocaine-fueled, homosexual encounter in 1999, as related by Larry Sinlcair, although I haven't yet seen proof that he didn't.

Isn't that the way that is supposed to go, spike??

That's not logic but that's how Beck's damaged mind works. That's exactly how we know he's a rapist.

That would be idiotic since there's no propaganda and any kid could use some encouragement from the president in their education. But then again there's a lot of idiots.

Keep them children dumb!

Encouraging children to skip school. You're definitely on the right side of things. :laugh:

So a parent wanting to have some sort of control over what their kids are force-fed in school now equals wanting to keep them dumb. Glad that's settled.

There's no force feeding going on if you would care to check reality just for a moment.

Any parent that encourages their child to skip school so they don't get encouragement from the president to try hard in their education probably wants their kid to be a bit dumber.

Apparently the "teaching resources" were an educational material meant to engage and instruct students in the speechwriting process by giving them an inside view of speech writing and speechmaking through analysis of some of Reagan's speeches. It explains step-by-step the essential principles of successful speechwriting, and how it complies with the state of CA academic standards.

You'll go behind the scenes of the Reagan White House to explore the role of a president during a national crisis and the methods the president and his team used for gathering information and writing an address to the nation.

You'll also gain special insight into President Reagan's speech-making style and public reaction to his words of consolation and support. Then, you' ll have the opportunity to develop your own personal style of communication and translate it into an address of your own.

Quite different from telling students to "Write letters to themselves about what they can do to help the president."

Or asking students how 0bama will "inspire" them in his speech before he gives it, and how they were "inspired" after 0bama has spoken.

Your savior Bush also addressed the children and even asked them for money.

Do you never shrink from making ludicrous claims and not linking to them?

Nope, you're blatantly lying with nothing in sight to back you up. The right has been reduced to hysterical lying nonsense. It's pathetic.

It's about encouraging their education as the proof shows.

Like I said, if 0bamalamadingdong wants to stutter and stammer on about the importance of education and about the importance of staying in school he should do it in a PSA. Why beam himself directly into the classroom?

Why engage the U.S. Department of Education to send detailed instructions to public schools nationwide on how to glorify the president and the office, impose collectivist values, and push them to drive social change?

That's not logic but that's how Beck's damaged mind works. That's exactly how we know he's a rapist.

That's how the website you linked to put it.

Got to assume you condone that "not logic."

That's how we can hypothesize 0bama is a latent, homosexual, murderer.

:shrug:

Apparently the "teaching resources" were an educational material meant to engage and instruct students in the speechwriting process by giving them an inside view of speech writing and speechmaking through analysis of some of Reagan's speeches.

By your logic we'll call that indoctrination.

Quite different from telling students to "Write letters to themselves about what they can do to help the president."

OH noez helping your president and country and learning! Damn Cerise you must hate America.

Do you never shrink from making ludicrous claims and not linking to them?

Every time you ask for a link I provide it and make you look silly for thinking it was ludicrous.

President Bush asked the boys and girls of America to raise or earn a dollar and send it to help pay for food and medicine for the children of Afghanistan.
http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2002/05/20020521-19.html

Like I said, if 0bamalamadingdong wants to stutter and stammer on about the importance of education and about the importance of staying in school he should do it in a PSA.

Nope, he should do it the way he's doing it.

Why engage the U.S. Department of Education to send detailed instructions to public schools nationwide on how to glorify the president and the office, impose collectivist values, and push them to drive social change?

Oh I see, you've made up an hysterical alternate reality again. There's no justification for your bitching about the president encouraging education. Just blind irrational America hating bullshit.

That's how the website you linked to put it.

Got to assume you condone that "not logic."

Beck uses it, so it's only fair to use it against him for his rape incident. Understand? Beck originated the "not logic". Cause he's a rapist.

Every time you ask for a link I provide it and make you look sily for thinking it was ludicrous.

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2002/05/20020521-19.html

The children of my country are especially concerned for the children of yours. Although you live half a world away, American children are learning about you in their schools and in their homes. President Bush asked the boys and girls of America to raise or earn a dollar and send it to help pay for food and medicine for the children of Afghanistan. And American children have responded eagerly, sending more than $4 million so far to help pay for food, shelter, clothing, health care and toys. And when the envelopes came in the mail, they contained more than money. They were filled with messages of hope from the children of America to the children of Afghanistan.

The children of my country are especially concerned for the children of yours. Although you live half a world away, American children are learning about you in their schools and in their homes. President Bush asked the boys and girls of America to raise or earn a dollar and send it to help pay for food and medicine for the children of Afghanistan. And American children have responded eagerly, sending more than $4 million so far to help pay for food, shelter, clothing, health care and toys. And when the envelopes came in the mail, they contained more than money. They were filled with messages of hope from the children of America to the children of Afghanistan.

A 10-year-old named Giovanni wrote, "I earned this dollar from my teacher by cleaning our class. I hope this will help the children and give them what they need to survive."

A little girl named Grace said, "I'm sending a dollar to help the innocent children of Afghanistan. I wish to help one that life of a child."

Another letter said, "Dear children of Afghanistan, we care about you. We want you to have food, clothes, water and medicines." Sincerely, Gary Coppernell, a U.S.A. kid.

Another child wrote, "I hope every dollar we sent will help the children of Afghanistan grow up to be healthy and live a good life."

These are the voices of America. All of us want all the citizens of Afghanistan to be healthy and to live a good life. We know that will require a great deal of work and we've only just begun. This morning, I met with a group of people who represent nongovernmental organizations working to improve lives in Afghanistan. More than 25 such organizations from America are already at work in your country; many others from around the world are joining them. These groups are helping to rebuild the education system, provide training to farmers, teachers and health care workers, and help start small businesses by paying for services that benefit the entire community.

I don't understand your point. You think this is bad somehow?

No, but neither is encouraging education.

If Reagan and Bush can address children for a good reason so can Obama. So cut the hysteria.

Thre is no valid reason for any sitting President to take time to visit a classroom full of 3rd graders. It's PR & nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back