Votes: 2 6.1%
  • trunks

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • speedo *shudder*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the old flesh suit

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
Well now I have some shame I wear shorts, but back in the day when I was competition swimming I wore a couple of pairs of YOU KNOW WHAT'S. S*****s get my vote. :D

I vote for bikini but I actualy wear a tankini. Hot pant bottoms and a tank top.

Like this:

tki-2.jpg

tki.jpg

except the top of mine overlaps with the bottms a bit and the top is black and the bottoms are black with blue criss-crossing diagonal lines

For many years, I wore a one-piece (no silly skirt). Went with the two-piece - short bottoms and bikini top this year though.

This year I went with a tank top and regular bottoms, usually one piece though, 3 kids :blush:

This is the first time I have had a non-one piece aswell. I wanted the short bottoms though because I think I look silly in regular bottoms and I also like the way the two piece flatters me (since I show no tummy many people woudl prolly ask how it is different than a one piece. It is different, it fits different and flatters more)

Janimal said:
For many years, I wore a one-piece (no silly skirt). Went with the two-piece - short bottoms and bikini top this year though.

I have some very nice pics of Janimal in her bikini... what am I bid? :p ;)

Ardsgaine said:

You know, at first, I didn't know if I liked you much, but you'd sell pics of your wife on the internet? I'm starting to think you are an ok guy :headbang:

PuterTutor said:
Ardsgaine said:

You know, at first, I didn't know if I liked you much, but you'd sell pics of your wife on the internet? I'm starting to think you are an ok guy :headbang:

Well, actually no. I wouldn't sell pics of her on the internet, but I would tease her about selling pics of her on the internet. Am I still an okay guy?

PuterTutor said:
Aw hell. That's alright, my wife wouldn't let me do it either.

Heheh. You saw what she posted in the thread, but this is what I got from her on AIM:

"Hell no! You CANNOT post a picture of me in my bikini! What are ya thinking!?"

:lol:

She really does look good in it, though... :p

I understand where you're coming from Janimal! No mater how flatteringa bathing suit makes ya look you still don't want pics of you floating around the internet!

Back