Votes: 9 27.3%
  • speedo *shudder*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the old flesh suit

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
Professur said:
Annual bump.

*brrrrrr* last night was the first night I had to use extra blankets on my bed...not time to talk about swimsuits yet :p

No, but it is time to start getting back into swim suit shape, and to decide wether or not that belly is gonna be on display or not. Wether waxing is gonna be optional or necessary. Is it gonna be a frito or dorito summer?

I'd imagine the one I wore last year is good for this year....besides, I loathe bathing suit shopping.

My current swim trunks have served me well for close to 10 years; no reason to switch now.

Professur said:
No, but it is time to start getting back into swim suit shape, and to decide wether or not that belly is gonna be on display or not. Wether waxing is gonna be optional or necessary. Is it gonna be a frito or dorito summer?
Been working on the losing weight since the new year but I suspect I'll alwyas have a little belly pouch :p

Oh, and I wore my suit on new years eve, it'll serve fine for this year unless I lose weight a lot faster than I'm planning.

i have a few suits that fit just fine, but i'd like to go and get a new one. one of my suits sags a little since i've lost weight.

Back