Votes: 2 6.1%
  • trunks

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • speedo *shudder*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the old flesh suit

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
There you go! I promise I won't circulate them to all my friends, coworkers, etc....

Really :D

Ardsgaine said:
PuterTutor said:
Aw hell. That's alright, my wife wouldn't let me do it either.

Heheh. You saw what she posted in the thread, but this is what I got from her on AIM:

"Hell no! You CANNOT post a picture of me in my bikini! What are ya thinking!?"

:lol:

She really does look good in it, though... :p

That's sweet. But, you are completely biased. :D

OMG, Ards and Jan, you two have got to be the most funnest couple EVER .. I would come to Florida just to hang out with you guys and :D

Do you two each have your own computer? And if you do, do you talk to each other online, while you are both at home?

Just want to know so I can assure my wife it's perfectly normal.

If I am using a computer at brainsoft's house I always ask if i can put ICQ on it so I can talk to him there and not have to get up (he is the only one with ICQ at his house) but he always says no. Sometimes when we're at one of our houses and he's mad at me I'll use my cellphone to call the house or call his cellphone from the house to apologize.

I wear a bikini :gay:

OMG, that was freaky, remind me never to act like that again or I can not be held responsible for the consequences :barfonu:. Voted 'shorts' btw...

Anyways, no pictures? :(

Oh, and I often chat with people which are about 3 meters away from me, it's what they call 'extreme lazy'[/siz]

PuterTutor said:
Do you two each have your own computer? And if you do, do you talk to each other online, while you are both at home?

Just want to know so I can assure my wife it's perfectly normal.

Well, I'm at the office most of the day, and he's at home with the kiddies - that's when we chat online most often. We have one computer that's ours, and I have a laptop from work, and we've OTC'd at the same time at home before. But we've never "chatted" online while we were both at home. If we had computers in different rooms though, we probably would chat online occasionally. It'd be better than yelling through the house.

What she said...

We used to have the computer in its on special room. We called it the study room, but it was actually the master bedroom. We sleep in the next larger bedroom. After Levi was born, he slept in our room for awhile, then we moved him into the room with the computer. That didn't last long before we had to move the computer out. The tap-tap-tapping on the keyboard tended to wake him up. The computer is now in the living room. Still not a very convenient solution, because he's constantly messing with it. So far he's killed a keyboard, a mouse and nearly took out the CD R/W (Jan was able to fix it -- yea Jan!!). I'm not sure what he did to kill the keyboard. The mouse died when he poured coffee into it. He also soaked the replacement keyboard, but amazingly it survived. (It's actually an old POS that we had replaced with a nice ergonomic split keyboard, so naturally it would prove to be indestructible.)

Eventually, we're going to put him in the small bedroom, put Anna in the one we're in and move ourselves to the master bedroom. The master bedroom had also become the junk room, though, so there's a lot of furniture moving that has to be done first. I got a start on it today, carried a bunch of stuff to the storage unit we're renting...

Now, what in the heck made me think you guys would want to know all of that? :rolleyes:

I read it, and it was interesting.

I used to have my computer in our bedroom too, but my wife finally told me I had to move it out. Basically the same reason, except it would keep her awake. So, now we have all of our computers in our living room. Starting in one corner, we have My computer on a corner desk, my wifes computer on it's own small computer desk, then the kids computer, on a very small computer desk, basically in the corner, but it sits flat to the wall. Then on the next wall, we have an 8' Sofa with recliners built in at each end, an end table, next wall, another 8' sofa with end tables, next wall, the entertainment center. The door is between the entertainment center and my computer desk.

My wife and I will start a three way conversation with one of my brothers or her sister, and they will end up going away, and we keep talking to each other online. It's a little sad, I know. I do email her alot from there too, seems quicker than writing her a post it note, and I know she'll check her email as soon as she gets home.

That's pretty funny. The first or second night Janimal came onto OTC we were both sitting in the living room, me on the Dell and her on the laptop, posting back and forth and actually talking to each other on the bulletin board while sitting six feet from each other. :rolleyes:

All in all, though, putting the computer out here in the living room has increased our communication. We should've done it years ago.

kuulani said:
nalani said:
OMG, Ards and Jan, you two have got to be the most funnest couple EVER .. I would come to Florida just to hang out with you guys and :D

I wanna come too!!

I'm serious... if you guys are coming to the lower forty, you need to drop in on us. We'll get together with and his beau and go to Osaka's and watch Janimal drink sake and flirt with Ricky the hibachi guy. :headbang:

ooohhh .. I love sake!!! :headbang:
and I love flirting!!!! :headbang:

sounds like the perfect trip for me!!! :headbang:

kuulani said:
ooh ... I wanna drink sake and flirt with the hibachi guy too :headbang:

Oh, you will have fun with Janimal, then! When are you guys going to be here? Are you coming with Nalani? :headbang:

Hmm ... Florida would be the perfect trip 'cause my hunny & I were talking about visiting Disneyland ... we'll just head towards Disneyworld instead!!

kuulani said:
Hmm ... Florida would be the perfect trip 'cause my hunny & I were talking about visiting Disneyland ... we'll just head towards Disneyworld instead!!

Yeah... it's just a little further... :)

So far he's killed a keyboard, a mouse and nearly took out the CD R/W (Jan was able to fix it -- yea Jan!!). I'm not sure what he did to kill the keyboard.

Give him that keyboard (after stripping it of anything removable). I did that with an old one, and have since made it clear that Ted can play with that one, bot NOT MINE! He got the message, and doesn't often go for my keyboard. He wants to tapdance on the desk, but not the keyboard.

Back