• trunks

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • speedo *shudder*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the old flesh suit

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
HomeLAN said:
Give him that keyboard (after stripping it of anything removable). I did that with an old one, and have since made it clear that Ted can play with that one, bot NOT MINE! He got the message, and doesn't often go for my keyboard. He wants to tapdance on the desk, but not the keyboard.

You won't believe this but we had actually given him the old one to play with at one point, but he wasn't satisfied with it. When he tore up the newer one, we had to take the old one back from him and start using it again. :rolleyes:

This kid is on destructo-matic. I pull him out of one mess and he heads straight off to create another one. He doesn't stop, doesn't pass go and does not collect his two hundred dollars. Don't show him the money, 'cause all he wants is mass destruction and chaos. He is dedicated to his job for the sheer joy of the work, and his job is making my life difficult. :p

Ardsgaine said:
This kid is on destructo-matic. I pull him out of one mess and he heads straight off to create another one. He doesn't stop, doesn't pass go and does not collect his two hundred dollars. Don't show him the money, 'cause all he wants is mass destruction and chaos. He is dedicated to his job for the sheer joy of the work, and his job is making my life difficult. :p

LMAO! I know the feeling. Ours has solved the mystery of how to open the toilet lid. :shudder:

HomeLAN said:
LMAO! I know the feeling. Ours has solved the mystery of how to open the toilet lid. :shudder:

I try to enforce a closed door policy on the bathroom at all times, but he's made his way in there before. I won't tell you guys about the time he was brushing his teeth from the toilet, because that would be just too gross and far beyond the bounds of propriety. You're much better off without the image of the toothbrush jutting from his mouth and toilet water dripping down his chin seared into your memory. I thought I had managed to suppress it, but your mentioning babies and toilets brought it back full force. I'm too kind to inflict it on you and the rest of the board though... :devil:

HomeLAN said:
So far he's killed a keyboard, a mouse and nearly took out the CD R/W (Jan was able to fix it -- yea Jan!!). I'm not sure what he did to kill the keyboard.

Give him that keyboard (after stripping it of anything removable). I did that with an old one, and have since made it clear that Ted can play with that one, bot NOT MINE! He got the message, and doesn't often go for my keyboard. He wants to tapdance on the desk, but not the keyboard.

We tried that actually. Before he killed the good keyboard, we were letting play with the POS keyboard. Go figure.

HomeLAN said:

ooohhh .. I remember those days .. wait til he finds out what that little silver knob does ... make sure you have a snake handy :D

Oh yeah, Barbies are the worst, they will bend just enough for the first bend, but not all the way. I broke a toilet open just to figure out what the hell it was.

Ever seen a furby ™ that's been jammed down a flowing toilet? I saw it once, for a couple seconds, just before I tossed it out.

Well, it's getting close to that season, so we may as well dust off the old thread and see if it still fits.

PT said:
My wife and I will start a three way conversation with one of my brothers or her sister, and they will end up going away, and we keep talking to each other online. It's a little sad, I know. I do email her alot from there too, seems quicker than writing her a post it note, and I know she'll check her email as soon as she gets home.

My old boss and I used to do ICQ while we were in the same room. :retard:

I have a string bikini that I wear to the pool. I just don't like the bikini tops that look like a bra. One of my sting bikinis has hot pants for bottoms as my legs needed some covering for a while after Alex was born. Can we say strech marks?

When I go tanning I have a thong that I wear. I take off the top though when I get into the bed.

Professur said:
Well, it's getting close to that season, so we may as well dust off the old thread and see if it still fits.

Mine still fits :D

*is very proud*

Raven said:
NO!! *bashes head on desk* NO!! *bashes head on desk* NO!! *bashes head on desk* NO!! *bashes head on desk*

Damn you chic!

why in the name of all that is good and holy did you QUOTE him to see t again?

Chic: thongs are for women only

Back