getting tan

Long Pants

wish I could wear long pants.....that way I would know I had some cool weather.....gets kinda warm here in the afternoons so I dress for the day....just use a jacket in the morn.

i get somewhat tan during the summer, lately i've had some pretty nasty windburn from running outside.

chatty kathy said:
jonesing for the beach.....its been a while and thats where im gonna be......woooohoooo

Awww me too-been waiting for beach time to soak up the sun and relax-takes the worries away and sound of the waves and birds. looking out at endless water wondering Damn where it will take you. Loved that movie castaway with Tom Hanks.

HEY sharky have to get together with me and Kath and have a FL visit, tell us where some nude beaches are around here-Or atleast for me-hehe...Thong Thong Thong......... :swing:

CydCharisse said:
I don't tan, I burn therefore I stay out of the sun unless I have SPF 80 on :lol:
oooooooooooh hook me up babe...I need some of that stuff!! :D

Mare said:
Awww me too-been waiting for beach time to soak up the sun and relax-takes the worries away and sound of the waves and birds. looking out at endless water wondering Damn where it will take you. Loved that movie castaway with Tom Hanks.

HEY sharky have to get together with me and Kath and have a FL visit, tell us where some nude beaches are around here-Or atleast for me-hehe...Thong Thong Thong......... :swing:

Hmmm . . . I know of a few nude beaches on the Panhandle, but not where you guys are. Surely there are some, this IS Florida, after all! :glasses:

tonks said:
sharky, nevarre beach still nude?

After Hurricane Opal wiped out the thirty-foot high dunes between the beach and the road, only the brave and determined still go au natural in the Gulf Seashore National Park, 'cause since then you can see the beach from the road. And I've heard rumors about the beach on the east end of Navarre having a nude area. Topsail Hill in Destin still has a section where the beach patrol doesn't care, as long as it's not very crowded (and Topsail rarely is). There are places on Shell Island at Panama City where people go nude, but you can only get there by boat. And the military beach at Tyndall AFB has a section of nude beach. :cool:

Sharky said:
After Hurricane Opal wiped out the thirty-foot high dunes between the beach and the road, only the brave and determined still go au natural in the Gulf Seashore National Park, 'cause since then you can see the beach from the road. And I've heard rumors about the beach on the east end of Navarre having a nude area. Topsail Hill in Destin still has a section where the beach patrol doesn't care, as long as it's not very crowded (and Topsail rarely is). There are places on Shell Island at Panama City where people go nude, but you can only get there by boat. And the military beach at Tyndall AFB has a section of nude beach. :cool:
Like I would actually have the nerve to go nude-Haaaaa
But does sound fun and one time try anything. Just topless and a Thong maybe.( No kids)I've came to terms in life that I'm not going to grow boobs at my age out of the blue-so I except what I have and be happy and nude about it.
They say if your not comfortable with your own body how do you exspect others to be. :D

tonks said:
i don't tan....when i was a kid i did but nowadays i just burn and go right back to pale...maybe with some added freckling. i tried the tanning beds at one point in time when i was a restaurant manager and got in for free, but they didn't work for me....guess i'm destined to be fairskinned for the rest of my lily white life.....*sigh*
*joins club*

Leslie said:
I decided a few years ago that I don't wanna be leathery and wrinkly when I'm older...so I don't intentionally don't tan :shrug:

translucent works for me...humans aren't meant to be sueded anyway :lloyd:

I agree, Leslie...Tanning is for punks and wussies... :D

Gato_Solo said:
I agree, Leslie...Tanning is for punks and wussies... :D
whatever the saying.....to each his own.....I think punks wear too many clothes to tan and wussirs.....ummmm.....wussies are afraid of things and that im not!.....but have a great holiday however anyone wishes to spend it.

chatty kathy said:
whatever the saying.....to each his own.....I think punks wear too many clothes to tan and wussirs.....ummmm.....wussies are afraid of things and that im not!.....but have a great holiday however anyone wishes to spend it.

*Hasn't seen Gato's pic, so she misses the joke... * :grinyes:

kuulani said:
just keep wearing that little towel ... and I won't mind you calling me a punk and wussie :brow:

Um...Leslie took my towel about 2 months ago, and I've been wandering around without it. ;)

Gato_Solo said:
Um...Leslie took my towel about 2 months ago, and I've been wandering around without it. ;)

aackk!! see what happens when i'm away ...

*wants to give leslie tons of karma for this one* :D

Back