Glasses!

but then again I have never had an Opthamalogist tell me that sunlight increases eye strain when one has a stigmatism.

And don't forget --- sunlight can be a big contributor to cataracts. In the past, I didn't wear my sunglasses while outside --- last year the cataract grew so rapidly, I had to have a lens replacement.

If you are outside for any length of time --- WEAR SUNGLASSES!

I have to have reading glasses, now. I'm holding off on bifocals until I just can't see shit. LOL

I suppose wore off may not be a good choice of words...my eyes declined further at a rabid pace after the Lasik...but I have a stigmatism and declining eyesight is to be expected when a person gets to be "my age".
I still see tons better than before the surgery but I definitely noticed the decline.
I got my glasses today! Quite pleased. I took them off to switch pairs to show off to Malory and was amazed at how fuzzy stuff was without them now.

d.jpg

oh piss off, Winky! You come out of hibernation for that?...I can never remember which way it is ;)

Oh! And I'll post a pic when the sun rises.

[piss poor excuse]The word in spanish is astigmatismo, I thought in english was stigmatism since it was written that way on this thread. [/piss poor excuse]

Well, he is absolutely correct but I find it bizarre that his first post in months should be about busting my chops over a spelling issue.

Something like that....

Here is the 2 pair of glasses. Pay no attention to the huge blemish on my chin or the flat hair...we've been Christmas shopping and I am unkempt.

Thanks guys :)....you really think Velma is hot? I would never wear that sweater though...the skirt and socks perhaps - but not the sweater.

Well, considering we would hope that sweater's coming right off anyway, who cares what it looks like? :D

Back