Glasses!

I've usually found ugly sweaters to be hiding sweet hooters.

It's not the hooters her sweater is hiding...that long lined sweater makes her have NO waist and makes her torso look miles long thus making her legs look stumpy. If that sweater stopped at the waist or high on the hip we would be in business.

Me likes the glasses tonks! Espically the green ones! They will match that bag you have that I love so much! Oooo and your green SHOES! ;)

see, Rob? :D

Actually, I think he is terrified that I have discovered a new accessory that I must have in every color...but he's wrong. I have the dark brown pair and the green pair...all I really need is a reddish pink pair and maybe an orange pair and I'm good!

It's not the hooters her sweater is hiding...that long lined sweater makes her have NO waist and makes her torso look miles long thus making her legs look stumpy. If that sweater stopped at the waist or high on the hip we would be in business.

Well...being a sufferer of astigmatism myself, and having once tried out toric lenses, I went back to glasses. I don't look near as good as you do, though...:brow:

Tonks, the glasses look great on you. Really changes your look!

Thanks! Yeah...it does change my look. Luckily, it was time for a Christmas haircut when I got them so today me and the girls are visiting the stylist. They just need a shape up and I want to discuss how I want to have my hair....still short but I want the back to be a little longer and sort of kick out behind my ears, you know? Sorta kinda Meg Ryan-y...but still short and layered on top.

I got it cut so that as it grows it will grow the way I want it to...basically she cut the top and texturized the back. It'll stick out now but not much because the back is still so short but I can visualize how it will be.
The good thing is that when I was there she took a good long look at me with my glasses on and bascially came to the same conclusion I did about the haircut - so we are on the same page.

Oh! And Malory got her monobrow waxed. I had been addressing it with a ladies touch up battery operated shaver thing (like for facial hair etc) but last time I was in I discussed it with the stylists. They were willing to do it because the shaving will just make it worse over time.
It wasn't a perfect job because we only wanted to do one pull her first time. She cried a minute but was satiated by a lollipop and the ensuing attention she got from the ladies.
When she is older I plan on springing for electrolysis but I want her to be old enough to understand why she is (and want her to want to) go through the procedure.

I am letting Mar's hair grow out just a bit as it was a tad too short last time and the cut reacted funny. She doesn't want it to be long, in fact she wants to cut it short like mine but I have talked her into waiting until she is bigger before we do that.
Mally...I dunno. I think we may let it grow because she is showing more and more interest in hairbows but she loves going to the salon so she may get trims (and waxes) when we go for me and Mar.

Back