GOD is a lazy slob.

Well, while you discuss evolution vs creation I'm off to create my tea 'cos it won't evolve on it's own... :)

Nixy said:
It is? Shit. All those kids in Ontario are gonna be thrilled to hear it.
:rofl4: @ Prof

Bish: Drinking age everywhere in Canada except Quebec is 19 sweetie.[/QUOTE]

Close enough to make the point about laws being interpreted differently in different places.

Speaking of which....where's my beer?

MrBishop said:
Take the legal drinking age as an example...the law in the USA says 21...

Technically, it's "laws." See, the individual states set their own drinking ages. The federal government told the states, "You don't have to raise the drinking age from 18 to 21... but we also don't have to send you federal highway funding."

chcr said:
That means you're real, but the rest of us could all be figments of your imagination, and posting comments the way your subconcious expects us to. How scary is that???

Like the Matrix then????. So far God seems to be savior for many but i don't see god that way. I see god as more of a stressed out diety just hanging out in his galactic balcony having a smoke because all the eternal life's responsibilties drive him/her to a astronomical wall. If god is one of us then he she could probably be the person we love and cherish or remember the most....but then i am being presumptous in saying that god has a impact on one's life through intervention as a human being......he/she could merely be a pedestrain down the street who looks at you once and who you look at once and then forget about. I believe in god but not in religion.....

.....i don't need rules on how to function my life and i don't need a carved path for me to walk on...i'll find my own path and i'll find my own way......all god has to do is wait for me at the other side smiling and then open the door to a blessed heaven where i may frolic among my people - the sinful do gooders.

Back