I'll be gone 'til November, I'll be gone 'til November
Yo, tell my girl, yo, I'll be gone 'til November
January, February, March, April, May
I see you cryin', but girl, I can't stay
I'll be gone 'til November, I'll be gone 'til November
And give a kiss to my mother

Wyclef Jean - Gone till November.

samcurry said:
even in the newer drives and side by side test. scsi is slowly losing ground to IDE. the seek times are closing the gap.
So what HD did you pick up?
Samsung, 120gig, 2mb cache, 7200rpm.

All mine are 2mb cache also.
I'll probably be switch them over to the 8mb cache drives
periodically over the next year to 1-1/2years.

Wow... having a fresh setup on the computer has had a marked difference. The spyware proggies only take 30 seconds instead of 7 minutes. It can't be all about the size. So far I have 2 gig on the new machine whereas the one that died had about 6gig. Apples to apples comparison would have been something like 2 minutes... not 7. Something was jamming me up pretty badly.

ewww that could get nasty, and whos gonna inject the fluid? :)

Unc that should be a great drive for ya. I always love the feeling of a fresh install.

You need a temporary drive Unc?
I've got a Fujitsu MAA3182SC (18.2GB) 7200 RPM Single Ended Ultra-1 if you need it you can have it.

HeXp£Øi± said:
You need a temporary drive Unc?
I've got a Fujitsu MAA3182SC (18.2GB) 7200 RPM Single Ended Ultra-1 if you need it you can have it.
This main machine im on is a server grade tower with the capacity to take 16 hard drives with the right ribbon configuration .. so I ought to collect all of the drives I can scoop up and make for one awesome dyson sphere of mish-mash memory storage.

Back