Goodbye Sovereignty, old friend

Until you understand Borders, Language, Culture we're unable to continue.

In 1865 they were pissed. This IS 2006.

To this end, Canada, the United States, and Mexico will work together to ensure the highest continent-wide security standards and streamlined risk-based border processes are achieved in the following priority areas

HOW DARE THEY!!

:retard:

Any guesses as to which nation will be providing the lion's share of it?

Hint: Look in Iraq.

Mebbe we're tired of footing all the bill on these "shared" initiatives.

Cause working at cross purposes at shared borders is sooooo much better. We shouldn't be able to call anymore to let you know what we know. You are BRILLIANT!!

As to the other load of crap you spewed there, try reading something that's not old and tired spoonfed propaganda and you might end up accurate once in a while.

Lemme make sure I am reading this right. You expect grown people to actually swallow that Canada has contributed anything of significance to any major struggle, investigation, or other "shared" initiative?

And why don't you try reading something besides liberal sun shining out your ass let's all celebrate the fringe elements of society there is no God bullshit for a change? You might end up being laughed at less.

I'll put my historical accuracy up against anyone's anytime yer ready sis.

Hmm lessee

between Canada and the USA's contribution to the
furthence of humankinds freedom

(putting aside sitting under the threat of thermonuclear incineration for 40 years)

wait no Hmmmm

this is a toughie

hep me out here

I'm confoozelled...

SouthernN'Proud said:
Hint: Look in Iraq.

Oh yeah, we forgot to take our orders from the USA, oops, oh wait we are a soverign nation.

did you miss that? we are NOT the United States, we do not want to be associated with America. We are, as a country, against the war in Iraq. We are now, and will continue cleaning up your damn mess in afganistan.

Gonz said:
The best place to look is in plain sight.

First, where is the loud obnoxious media when it comes to the UN attempting to overthrow legal rights?

Wanna bet they are more concerned with John Does .38 than Rwandan AK-47s?

Reuters

do you read?

sg-quote.gif

http://www.un.org/events/smallarms2006/

paul_valaru said:
do you read?

Why yes. Yes I do. Do you recognize historical similarities to politico-speak?

paul_valaru said:
We are, as a country, against the war in Iraq. We are now, and will continue cleaning up your damn mess in afganistan.

This is so much bigger than Iraq.

minkey said:
yeah i'll bet the john birch society is up in arms (ha ha) about this one...

Interesting that the original SPPNA link is from a government site. Ours. Add to that President Bush, Prime Minister Harper and President Fox are known globalists.

Sorry...I thought some people might find this interesting. You may resume sleeping.

SouthernN'Proud said:
Lemme make sure I am reading this right. You expect grown people to actually swallow that Canada has contributed anything of significance to any major struggle, investigation, or other "shared" initiative?

canada got involved in WWII before the US did. hey, wait, that was actually a JUST war! maybe we're onto something!

aw the Canucks as well as the rest of the world
gets miffed onna regular basis with the knowledge
that their is only on hyperpower on earth and that
they don't matter

if we wanna do something we don't answer to a higher power
than ourselves, the world better thank their lucky stars
that we are who we are, not just another lovely lady
sent down to break my heart.

paul_valaru said:
we are NOT the United States, we do not want to be associated with America.

Glad someone up there finally noticed.

Send the letter to Washington. I'm sure it can be arranged. But ya might wanna think first (weird concept for a Lib I know, but try it sometime you might like it). If you piss us off, you'll need a military of your own. In case some fifth world country decides they want...whatever it is you have. You'll lose almost 50 bucks a year in tourism. That'd be a sizable chunk of the GNP I'd imagine. That would severely limit your funding to "clean up our mess in Afghanistan". Might even lose one of the army's armored snowmobiles.

SouthernN'Proud said:
Glad someone up there finally noticed.

Send the letter to Washington. I'm sure it can be arranged. But ya might wanna think first (weird concept for a Lib I know, but try it sometime you might like it). If you piss us off, you'll need a military of your own. In case some fifth world country decides they want...whatever it is you have. You'll lose almost 50 bucks a year in tourism. That'd be a sizable chunk of the GNP I'd imagine. That would severely limit your funding to "clean up our mess in Afghanistan". Might even lose one of the army's armored snowmobiles.

opps I meant the untied states.

and beleive it or not we have a military.

and if we piss you off? oh scary!!!!!!

get a clue, the US is not the be all and end all.

Back