Guess the Movie

GF...Stop peeking under the towel... :brow:

Okay...another quote

I'd be better off laying down and letting this donkey step on my head because I'm flat-broke busted...

No, and no...Okay...Since you've already gotten a peek, you might as well touch. :brow:

Last hint. If nobody gets it, then I'll post the answer on Sunday...

Person 1:Yano? What's a Yano?
Person 2:That's my name, man...

Please post it before then, that'll be like three days on the same movie. I don't think anyone's going to get it even though I like the consolation prizes!

Gato_Solo said:
Last hint. If nobody gets it, then I'll post the answer on Sunday...

*ahem*

5. If a quote is up for more than 24 hours, the person who posted it has to say what it is and give up their turn.

It seems you've gone astray... As Guess the Movie Rules Enforcer™, I must insist that you give up the movie today or suffer the consequences. :smash: :D

Okay, okay...Meanie... The name of the movie is...

'The Blue Iguana', Paramount Pictures 1988, starring Dylan McDermott, Jessica Harper, James Russo, Pamela Gidley, Yano Anaya, Flea (of the Red Hot Chili Peppers), and a few other low-named actors.

Geez, would never have gotta that one, Gato...

And PT...the first one who comes up with a quote, so you'd better hurry before I do :D

You know you're not going to be here the whole weekend and you post another quote?? Who's the meanie now... Gato is, that's who. :(

I'll be here this week-end... :p Just try and guess my movie... :p

On a side note, I even let you pass me some germs. :( I can't believe you'd do this to me after all we've meant to each other...:crying4: :crying5:

YOU SAID YOU WERE INNOCULATED!! You lie like a rug.

And how come you're going to be here this weekend?? Working? I'm working tomorrow 8am to 4pm. Yay. :grumpy:

Please tell me this movie is more well known than the last one. I know you love it when no one can guess your movies but that ain't the point, ya know?? :D

Midnight Run?

It's a recent movie, but not Midnight Run...I'm running out of consolation prizes...Hmmm...How about an ice-cold Dark and Stormy? ( Dark rum, Ginger Beer, and a splash of lime juice;) )

Where's Solo? This is taking waaay to long! I'm takin over this thread. ?( :cool: :conehead:
If anyone tries to run me through then so be it. :p

This is from a movie which i really enjoyed but i think was very underrated. I think time will prove this movie to be worthwhile.

You want it to go away but I'm still here! In for a penny, in for a pound.

Okay, I just waded through 13 pages of movie quotes and guesses so I could play this game. Where is everyone, and whose quote are we supposed to be guessing. (Not that it matters since I'm equally clueless about both.)

Back