• Tennessee Titans

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Cleveland Browns

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Altron

Dunno about the other teams, but we gave Houston quite a smacking around last Sunday. I caught some of it on my 20 minute break, and some just by walking around, I think every TV in the store was on the Eagles game.

Inkara1

If Carr keep sgetting sacked, and Mario Williams keep shaving quiet games like he did on Sunday, and Reggie Bush keeps having 100-yard games like he did on Sunday, I have a feeling the Texans will have a new GM next year.

Inkara1

Still, Reggie Bush puts butts in seats. That was a major coup for New Orleans to be able to get him... but the Texans should have taken Bush first and spent the rest of the draft on the offensive line. You gotta figure that out of all those picks, two or three will work out.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
LOL!
I went with those perennial whipping boys - The Browns.

A lady goes to the gynecologist for a checkup before her wedding, and, after it's done, the gynecologist says,
"Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?".
"No", the lady replies.
"Well...this is your fourth marriage, and you're still a virgin. What happened?"
"Well, my first husband died at the altar."
"That's terrible"...says the doctor.
"My second husband died on the way to the honeymoon"...
"Horrible", says the doctor.
"And my third husband was a Cleveland Brown".
To the last one the doctor exclaims, "What's that got to do with you still being a virgin?!?"
and the woman replies...
"Every night we'd get into bed and he'd look deep into my eyes and say...

Well...maybe next year."

:laugh:

rrfield

toss up between the raiders and packers right now. as much as i dislike the packers, the raiders looked worse. it's only one game though, and favre still has time to set the all time INT record.

rrfield

O-line is his specialty. Back before The current IU coach was hired, Art Shell was a candidate and I was 100% in favor, but I wasn't consulted and they went in a different direction.

unclehobart

Houston Texans 0-2
Oakland Raiders 0-2
Tennessee Titans 0-2
Green Bay Packers 0-2
Cleveland Browns 0-2

So far were ALL right. LOL

The only shocks:

The Aints are 2-0. The Bucs are 0-2 as are the Panthers.

Not shocking but not on the list: The Lions at 0-2.

Still tons of wiggle room are the bottom of the s**tpile.

Altron

Giants beat us. :(

It was a last-ditch really high throw by Manning right before overtime ended.

Inkara1

So there's a little 5-year-old kid whose parents beat him on a regular basis, so he sues to become emancipated. The judge says, "But you're 5. Where will you go?" The kid says, "I'll go to the Raiders. They don't beat anyone!"

woodman19_99

So there's a little 5-year-old kid whose parents beat him on a regular basis, so he sues to become emancipated. The judge says, "But you're 5. Where will you go?" The kid says, "I'll go to the Raiders. They don't beat anyone!"

Careful with that joke, it's an antique!

Stop Laughing

I don't get to watch much bad football anymore. I get to watch awesome football weekly now. Da Bears are just phenomenal right now, leading the NFL in scoring (even passed up Indy!) AND fewest points allowed. Anyways, without even seeing them, it's gotta be the Raiders. 0-16 is a definite possibility there.

chcr

Too cute for words
I don't get to watch much bad football anymore. I get to watch awesome football weekly now. Da Bears are just phenomenal right now, leading the NFL in scoring (even passed up Indy!) AND fewest points allowed. Anyways, without even seeing them, it's gotta be the Raiders. 0-16 is a definite possibility there.

Yup, da Bears are looking good and the Raiders suck more than a three dollar whore.

unclehobart

This sunday is only half over, so my stats will be incomplete.

It looks like the little mice are starting to roar... except for a notable few.

Houston Texans 2-5
Oakland Raiders 2-5
Tennessee Titans 2-5
Green Bay Packers 3-4
Cleveland Browns 2-5

other emerging failures:
Miami Dolphins 1-6
Buffalo Bills 2-5
Washington Redskins 2-5
Detroit Lions 1-6
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2-5
San Francisco 49ers 2-5
Arizona Cardinals 1-7
the defending champs Pittsburgh Steelers are off to an awful 2-5.