• Tennessee Titans

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Cleveland Browns

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Dave

the Pats seem quite content with the 4th seed right now. i expect Brady to be lifted after the first quarter. keep his streak of 102 consecutive starts intact and gives him more time off till the playoffs start.
i'm hoping they become the ultimate dickheads this year by winning the super bowl. ;)
after all, they have as good a shot as anyone else this year.

unclehobart

The Saints just pulled Brees after the first two series in order to protect him for the playoffs since their postseason position cannot change. It makes me wonder how many teams are going to just phone it in today... probably most. bah.

unclehobart

With the Lions win over the Cowboys, the lowly Raiders are this years winner @ 2-14! All 5 of you that voted for the Raiders... give yourself a bow.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
YEA!!!

[chants]WE GET #1 WE GET #1 WE GET #1 WE GET #1[/chants

Al will now trade it for 6 third round picks.

chcr

Too cute for words
YEA!!!

[chants]WE GET #1 WE GET #1 WE GET #1 WE GET #1[/chants

Al will now trade it for 6 third round picks.

You forgot "and a QB that has never been a winner at any level."

Philly just figured out they don't have to win and put all the scrubbeenies in.

Dave

Saturday, January 6
4:30 p.m. on NBC -- Kansas City Chiefs (9-7) at Indianapolis Colts
8:00 p.m. on NBC -- Dallas Cowboys (9-7) at Seattle Seahawks (9-7)
Sunday, January 7
1:00 p.m. on CBS -- New York Jets (10-6) at New England Patriots (12-4)
4:30 p.m. on FOX -- N.Y. Giants (8-8) at Philadelphia Eagles (9-6)
Divisional Playoffs
Saturday, January 13
TBA on CBS -- AFC Divisional Playoff Game
TBA on FOX -- NFC Divisional Playoff Game
Sunday, January 14
TBA on CBS -- AFC Divisional Playoff Game
TBA on FOX -- NFC Divisional Playoff Game

spike

I think Brett has somehow gained respect from even the people who used to hate him the most.

Professur

The sports guy on the radio on the way into work was bleating on about some super tragic event concerning the Cowboys. Anyone have a clue what he was on about? Made it sound like the end of the world, but I never did manage to make out what the story was.

chcr

Too cute for words
The sports guy on the radio on the way into work was bleating on about some super tragic event concerning the Cowboys. Anyone have a clue what he was on about? Made it sound like the end of the world, but I never did manage to make out what the story was.

Let's see. The Cowboys were on the 2 yard line, 4th and 1 with very little time left to play, trailing by one point. They went for a field goal (worth three points) and the win. Tony Romo, the hero quarterback, mishandled the snap and didn't spot the ball for the kicker. He jumped up and seemed to have a clear path to the end zone for a touchdown but was caught from behind. If he had gained a yard it would have been first down, and they would have gotten four more, but he didn't manage that either. Thus Seattle got the ball and ran out the clock for the win. Only a tragedy if you were a Goat-Roper (denigrating term for cowboy) fan, I suppose, but the post game interviews with Romo were painful to watch (hell yes I watched them).

BB

Well, the original (and best) Rams are now second in the league and into the fourth round of the FA CUP!

let's hope Rangers get Walter Smith and ally mcoist from Scotland, or in dual roles, so they can get their theiving hands / eyes of our manager!

Come on you Rams!