Happy Final Wednesday of 2006

Pass it around as long as you have enough for every one...

Here ya go, mate . . .

f_modelo.jpg

I just finished the ride from hell. My family is going away from today until the 1st. I'm meeting them at my bro-in-law's place on Friday after work. (5 hour drive). So we packed everything up and dropped it off at my in-law's last night (where MrsBish and the munchkins slept). I get a call at work. Idiot that I am, I forgot to leave the baby seat and booster there last night...so during my lunch hour, I got to boot downtown at top speed to drop them off, then rush back to work.

Hit 130kph on the highways and 100kph on the bridge. (100 & 70kph zones respectively). Got back in time..but not by much. :grinno:

I always think it's funny when you canucks boast about going above 100, then you convert it to real miles and it's like 70mph.

The fastest I've ever driven one of my cars was 230 kph

sounds exciting in metric!

Hey, that's moving no matter how you measure it. Even the TransAm would never go that fast. I've never gone that fast in a car. Coupla ticks faster on a bike, but not on public roads (well, probably not on public roads).

Hey, that's moving no matter how you measure it. Even the TransAm would never go that fast. I've never gone that fast in a car. Coupla ticks faster on a bike, but not on public roads (well, probably not on public roads).

He did not say what kinda iron he was driving or riding in...

Back