Has anyone ever tried...?

Jeslek

Banned
Hm, I don't drink, but someone told me to try Red Bull with Vodka. Does that make sense? He calls it liquid crack.

I truly :worship: Red Bull with Vodka. I usually use red vodka, which also tastes good without the red bull...

Yeah, everybody drinks that over hear. Very good for getting you drunk quickly if that's your aim. :D

Drink way too much of it. It is like liquid crack, uh huh... great for partying all night with no hangover the next day. Not particularly good for you though. :circle:

Funny thing is when I was in consultancy fro a heart problem my doctor suggested I drink loads of it to induce a heart attack so they could get an ECG reading. Nice huh?

Scanty said:
Yeah, everybody drinks that over hear. Very good for getting you drunk quickly if that's your aim. :D

Mhhhh...not a bad idea :D
Especially if you don't have a hangover the next day :headbang:

insert penis here said:
Funny thing is when I was in consultancy fro a heart problem my doctor suggested I drink loads of it to induce a heart attack so they could get an ECG reading. Nice huh?
Uh right, this is new to me.

Yeah... even if you don't have the condition I have you can induce super-ventricular tachycardia by drinking too many Vodbulls. :)

Shadowfax said:
But no vodka for me for a while....ask Mark :D

Damn, were we sick the next day... never play 3D games and drink lots of vodka at the same time...

But for the record: the Smirnoff Vodka we had is totally different from the red vodka, the red version is a lot sweeter...

Damnit LL, you ain't got nipples to twist... ah well: :bitchslap: to you too!

* Psycho crawl back to it's corner, removing the sig on the way :p

Psycho said:
Damnit LL, you ain't got nipples to twist... ah well: :bitchslap: to you too!
I have nipples :D But they ain't big, and here is one place where bigger is NOT better. Hm, guys don't bitchslap other guys, and we don't nipple twist, we gotta find something else... *punch*

Back